Do you enjoy working independently and working flexible hours? If so, apply today for the opportunity to become part of our NAMily!
News America Marketing (NAM) is the premier marketing partner of some of the world’s most well-known brands, and its broad network of shopper media, incentive platforms and custom merchandising services influences the purchasing decisions of online and offline shoppers across the U.S. and Canada. News America Marketing’s solutions are available via multiple distribution channels, including publications, in stores and online, primarily under the SmartSource brand name and through the Checkout 51 mobile application.
We are currently hiring part-time In-Store Reps to service local retail outlets. News America Marketing Reps install SmartSource in-store advertising in grocery carts, at the shelves via coupon machines and on the floors of grocery, drug and mass merchandise outlets. Additionally we complete a variety of merchandising tasks such as placing Instant Redeemable Coupon stickers, POP/POS signage, display building, audits and surveys.
· Flexible hours
· Ability to work independently
· Weekly pay with optional Direct Deposit
· Travel time paid between locations
· Mileage Reimbursement Policy
· Paid training provided
· W2 Employment opportunity (NOT an Independent Contractor position)
· Must be at least 18 years old
· Valid driver's license (for the past 2 years)
· Reliable, insured and registered personal vehicle
· Personal computer (Windows 2000 or higher) and printer preferred
· Internet & E-mail access, high speed access preferred
· Ability to lift up to 25 pounds & stand on feet for extended periods
· This job requires repetitive bending, lifting and stretching
· Ability to drive during the day and night is required
· Adherence to dress code
News America Marketing is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities.
Applicant Privacy Notice
Your personal information will be collected and used by News America Marketing and/or its affiliated companies to process and respond to your application, contact you regarding current and future employment or internship opportunities and as otherwise set out in our Applicant Privacy Notice available here: http://www.newsamerica.com/Applicant-Privacy-Notice.pdf