Systems Controller and Data Analyst
Newrest Salt Lake City, UT
- Expired: 23 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Newrest is looking for a Systems Controller and Data Analyst to join its Salt Lake City team.
WINFLIGHT & DATA SHEETS:
- Create new Technical Data Sheets
- Correction of existing ones
- Creation of new articles
- Printing of Technical Data Sheets books for each department before starting a new cycle.
- Creation and follow-up of cycle rotation tables by Cie
- Creation of "plating guides" and "menus" documents for each cycle of each company.
- Creation of Boarding Bills and/or ratio tables.
- Response to customer complaints and follow-up of corrective actions internally.
- Capture customer complaints in Newrest's internal quality management system (QMS)
COSTINGS / PRICES / INVOICING:
- Costings: Calculation of the cost of meals and calculation of sales prices offered to customers.
- Follow-up and update of customers' price grids • Internal transmission of Price Updates to be made in Winflight.
- Creation of flight masks in WF Flights
- Price control on the 1st flights of the cycle
- Answers to customer requests and transmission to department heads. Control of the good implementation.
- Receiving customers, proposing new menus in collaboration with the kitchen (Presentations)
- Ensure the link with local customer representatives (management of the stopover relationship and follow-up of problems)
- Welcoming the customer during visits/tastings in order to control their performance (Chef tables) This is a non-exhaustive list of the tasks that are required by a CSM.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor's degree in finance or related business field required.
- Experience in accounts payable, receivable, and other financial operations functions
- 3+ years of experience in process improvement or operational excellence
- 3+ years of experience with data analytics tools
- Candidates must also have fluency in standard software including Excel.
- Must be proficient with computer accounting software and applications (Sage is a plus). Strong Excel skills required.
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English
- Strong organizational, problem‐solving, and analytical skills; able to manage priorities and workflow, meet deadlines.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
JOB TYPE : Full Time
SALARY: $45,000 - $50,000
LOCATION: 3555 W. Ninigret Drive, Suite 500, Salt Lake City, Utah, 84104 USA
We offer competitive compensation and the defined benefits package below:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 100% employer-paid for basic life insurance
- Paid company holidays
- 401(k) match
- Paid parental leave
- Free company lunch daily
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential responsibilities of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential responsibilities.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, walk, talk and/or hear. The employee is frequently required to use hands to handle or feel. The employee must also occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. The temperature of the environment may fluctuate drastically from very cold to very warm temperatures. The noise level may range from moderate to very loud.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
With origins in Group Catair in 1996 and founded by its Co-CEO’s Olivier Sadran and Jonathan Stent-Torriani, Newrest is the only major catering company active in all catering and related hospitality segments including airline catering, buy-on-board, duty-free on board, contract catering, remote site and support services, rail catering, airport and motorway retail.
With revenues under management of almost 1.9 Billion Euros in 2017-18 and 32,000 employees world-wide in 49 countries, Newrest is also the first largest ‘independent’ airline caterer world-wide.
Newrest is committed to constant improvement and innovation for its clients, the well-being and progress of its employees and managers, a sustainable and durable development of the company, and total respect of social and environmental values in all of its activities.
Powered by JazzHR
AddressSalt Lake City, UT
TechnologyView all jobs at Newrest