- $600 Weekly
New England's oldest and most successful home improvement company is hiring Plumbing Subcontractors.
We are currently seeking plumbers for NEWPRO's Hartford CT location. You will be responsible for the accurate and professional installation of NEWPRO's bath and shower plumbing products.
Plumber Job Responsibilities:
- Install, repair, and service valves, fittings, drainage systems, and fixtures in the installation of NEWPRO bath installations including but not limited to bathtubs, shower bases, walk-in baths, lavatories, toilets, etc.
- Collaborates with NEWPRO bath installers, electricians, and other construction professionals.
- Knowledge of costs pertaining to extensive plumbing costs to contracts.
- Must know plumbing codes with some building knowledge such as cutting into joists and support structures.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Pass a pre-employment background check
- Skilled in the use of hand and power tools used in the plumbing trade
- Knowledge of safety regulations, and safety practices
- Effective oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to complete projects unsupervised and unassisted
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail and ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work in tight areas with other people with a team player approach
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED certificate
- CT State Journeyman plumbing license
- 1-3 years experience as a journeyman plumber
- Valid driver's license
- Must have own tools
Compensation: $600 average rate per job
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Newpro Operating LLC
Since starting out as a small window treatment business in Medford in 1945, NEWPRO home improvement has grown into one of the largest and most trusted home remodelers in New England. From energy-efficient windows to state-of-the-art roofs and elegant bathroom renovations, NEWPRO offers a leading combination of superior products and exemplary service. Our dedicated team has a deep knowledge and passion for their craft and are truly committed to a mission of spreading happiness, one home at a time.
The NEWPRO Family Difference
When it comes to house remodeling, NEWPRO values the same things you do: quality, efficiency, and attention to detail. Over the last 75 years, the hard work of our skilled staff-from the customer service specialists to the installers and suppliers-has earned the support of over 300,000 happy customers throughout New England.
Here's what really sets NEWPRO apart from the competition:
- A personal approach: NEWPRO provides dedicated support through every stage of your home improvement project. Our experts even personally contact customers after project completion to ensure complete satisfaction. If something isn't right, we'll fix it!
- Award-winning service: Decades of success have earned us numerous industry awards for customer service and project excellence, including the Guild Quality Service Excellence Award, the Replacement Contractor Customer Service Award, and the 41-Year Accredited Business Achievement Award from the Better Business Bureau.
- Industry expertise: NEWPRO works with the most proven industry names, and even manufactures a proprietary line of windows and siding. As an Energy Star Partner, GuildMaster, and Qualified Remodeler Top 500 Member, this team has the expertise for any project.
Come Join the Family Today!
Newpro Operating, LLCHartford, CT
Get fresh Plumbing Subcontractor jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.