Social Worker/Case Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
We are looking for a talented Social Worker/Case Manager to work who is ready to join an amazing team and make a difference at the largest and most clinically capable Critical Access Hospital in Kansas. Join NRH today to continue your career at Newman Regional Health! Our facility has state of the art equipment, and excellent team work. We care for patients of all ages giving us the opportunity to utilize all the clinical skills of our profession. Our caring and compassionate staff provide state-of-the art healthcare 24 hours a day to patients of all ages by adhering to our values of quality, service, people, growth and fiscal responsibility. Come see why we are different and apply today!
Full-time position Monday thru Friday 8:00 am-4:30 pm
This position organizes and directs the provision of Social Work and Case Management, coordinating with Nursing, Ancillary Departments, patients, and appropriate community agencies to assure appropriate stay and discharge is obtained.
The ideal candidate:
- Must possess good assessment skills
- Quality public speaking skills and provide leadership for support groups
- Ability to prioritize and manage time efficiently
- Exercise independent judgment and decision-making capabilities to ensure optimum level of patient care services
- Knowledgeable about community resources, financial and social systems as well as medical terminology
- Master's degree in Social Work preferred-Bachelor's Degree in social work is a required minimum
- Valid Kansas social work/nursing license is required (LSCSW, LMSW, or LBSW)
- Two years previous experience working in medical setting preferred
At NRH, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefits including:
•Student Loan Repayment
•Generous Paid Time Off including Extended Illness Benefit
•Identity Theft Protection Discounts
•Life Insurance options
•Long and short-term disability
•Flex Spending Account
•Accident and Cancer coverage
Apply Online: https://www.newmanrh.org/careers
Apply in Person: If you prefer, applications may be submitted to the Human Resources Department at NRH Monday through Friday, 7:30 am to 4:30 pm.
About Newman Regional Health: Centrally located within the city of Emporia, Newman Regional Health is a 25-bed non-profit critical access hospital owned by the people of Lyon County. Newman Regional Health is a teaching hospital, and is home to the ESU Newman Division of Nursing. We are committed to improving the health of the communities we serve by providing high-quality care. We are continually recognized as one of the Top 10 hospitals in Kansas and one of the Top 50 Critical Access Hospitals in the United States.
Newman Regional Health
GovernmentView all jobs at Newman Regional Health