NRHMP Administrative Assistant
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for a talented and motivated person who is ready to join an amazing team and make a difference at Newman Regional Health Medical Partners! NRHMP is committed to ensuring that you and your family receive the best medical care available. We provide high quality care that is patient-directed to meet your health goals with your well-being in mind. Our caring and compassionate staff provide state-of-the art healthcare to patients of all ages by adhering to our values of quality, service, people, growth and fiscal responsibility. Come see why we are different and apply today! Join our team today to begin or continue your career at NRH!
The Administrative Assistant is a full-time position Monday-Friday (8:00am-4:30pm) You would perform a variety of related secretarial, clerical, and general office work to support Administration. You would manage schedules for all clinic staff and providers as needed.
- Have the ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly
- Have the ability to complete assigned tasks under stressful situations
- Be self-motivated, reliable, and motivated
- Utilize available time to organize and complete work within given deadlines
- Possess good oral and written communication skills
- Possess initiative and understand and apply information to contribute to the organization's strategic plan
Skills and Abilities:
- High School Graduate or GED required; vocational training preferred
- Experience of 2-3 years of general office work with varied clerical activities required
- Strong computer and typing skills required
At NRH, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefits including:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Assistance
- Generous Paid Time Off including Extended Illness Benefit
- KPERS Retirement
- Identity Theft Protection Discounts
- Life Insurance options
- Long and short-term disability
- Flex Spending Account
- Accident and Cancer coverage
Apply Online: https://www.newmanrh.org/careers
Apply in Person: If you prefer, applications may be submitted to the Human Resources Department at NRH Monday through Friday, 7:30 am to 4:30 pm.
About Newman Regional Health: Centrally located within the city of Emporia, Newman Regional Health is a 25-bed non-profit critical access hospital owned by the people of Lyon County. Newman Regional Health is a teaching hospital, and is home to the ESU Newman Division of Nursing. We are committed to improving the health of the communities we serve by providing high-quality care. We are continually recognized as one of the Top 10 hospitals in Kansas and one of the Top 50 Critical Access Hospitals in the United States.
Newman Regional Health
BusinessView all jobs at Newman Regional Health
Get fresh Administrative Personal Assistant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.