Newgen Aviation has openings for experienced A&P Mechanics in Nashville, Tennessee to work on Embraer 145, 170, 175, 190’s. This position requires at least three (3) years of recent experience. Heavy Aircraft and Embraer aircraft experience, in particular, is a plus.
This position is full time, contract.
** $2000 Bonus Available **
JOIN OUR TEAM
- Examine, repair, assemble and test aircraft accessories: engines, power brake units, auxiliary electric motors, spark igniters, valves, pumps, fuselage, wings, and oil and fuel tanks
- Use hand tools and testing devices
- Follow shop orders and manufacturer's specifications and FAA guidelines.
- A&P license required
- Three (3) or more years commercial aircraft experience
- Personal tools required
- Valid US drivers license
- Able to pass background/ drug test
$2000 Sign-On Bonus ($1000 paid on first pay check and second $1000 paid after 90 days)
Send Resume. Please include a personal email and phone number. You’ll be contacted by our Field Manager by call/text/email. Please check your messages. Thank you