Position Title: Assistant Manager, Brand
Reports to: Manager, Brand
Responsible to participate and collaborate in the developing of the
brand shopper strategies for a product (s) grouping(s) within a brand (s) to
build consumer demand and market share, grounded in deep consumer, communicate products,
and market understanding.
responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Assist on the execution of the marketing shopper strategiesfor the upcoming year
- Familiar with test and learn opportunities withincommunication vehicles to find leverage points for scale and impact.
- Performes brand activities in accordance to the brandidentity and guidelines process i.e. consumer promotion materials, POS, displays,retailer website content
- Ensures marketing communications and marketingadaptations are on-strategy and consistent.
- Implements assets, including digital, physical and copy to Trade and Salespartners
- Support product launches and assista the manager withthe the cross-functional teams communication.
- Team upwith the Brand Activation Manager to implement the overall integrated shopper marketingactivities
- Supportthe Brand Activation Mgr. by monitor the integrated marketing programs andadjusts programming as needed, included visiting stores and analyze the POSreports.
- Contributesto best practices in the industry through networking internally and externallyand keeping up with industry best practices.
- Partner with Sales and Trade Marketing to ensure allcommunications are on-brand and meeting the set promotional support needs percampaign and event.
- Participates and support the Brand Activation Managerin the development of the annual consumer promotional plan.
- Supports on the consumer promotion plan and the executionelements.
- Works closely with the Brand Activation Manager todevelop full year promotional calendar to meet brand and portfolio priorities.
- Works with marketing to forecast and prioritizeinitiatives and reviews and validates marketing requests based on priorities.
- Facilitates collaboration and communication across allstakeholders.
- Measures and analyzes ROI of marketing programs andrecommends improvements.
- Four-year College/University degree
- 1-3 years of marketing, advertising, brandcommunication experience.
- Up to 15% travel required
- In marketing integrated plan integration acrossmultiple consumer touch points, including at point-of-purchase.
- Demonstrated success working in a matrix environment.
- Strong communication skills, written and oral.
- Proven ability to work with external vendors likedesigners and shopper agencies.
Newell Brands (NASDAQ: NWL) is a leading global consumer goods company with a strong portfolio of well-known brands, including Paper Mate, Sharpie, Dymo, EXPO, Parker, Elmers, Coleman, Marmot, Oster, Sunbeam, FoodSaver, Mr. Coffee, Graco, Baby Jogger, NUK, Calphalon, Rubbermaid, Contigo, First Alert, and Yankee Candle. For hundreds of millions of consumers, Newell Brands makes life better every day, where they live, learn, work and play. Newell Brands and its subsidiaries are Equal OpportunityEmployers and comply with applicable employment laws. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled are encouraged to apply.