Newcore Technology Services is seeking a Project Manager to join our team in Topeka, KS. In this role, you will be responsible for leading projects, managing timelines and keeping resources scheduled appropriately.
· Monitor and serve as a business liaison for all project teams and resources, including but not limited to vendors, contracted staff, communications, resources, etc. to ensure that project and relationship with our stakeholders remains healthy, confident, and trustworthy.
· Ensure that the project teams and resources follow all security and industry best practices and policies when performing their work and executing contract obligations.
· You will monitor and follow up with projects, customers, correspondence, work orders, support tickets, and any other items deemed prudent to monitored projects to ensure that the projects the stakeholders entrusted the project manager to execute are successful, on time, on budget, healthy, and secure.
· Take all project requests from customers and supervisor.
· Analyze the request to create a project plan that follows accepted project management methodologies.
· Execute the project plan while ensuring that the project is completed on time and within budget while adhering to Federal, Office of Information Technology (OITS), OITS Enterprise Project Management Office (EPMO), and internal policies, guidelines, objectives, strategic goals and acceptable technological direction.
· Provide IT project oversight to agency management, preparing and producing required management reports, reporting all direct and indirect costs, making project presentations, defining project.
Computer Science, Business, MIS or similar degree from accredited university with 3 years of Project Management experience
5 years of Project Management experience
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of employees.
Newcore Technology Group, LLC does not discriminate in employment opportunities, terms and conditions of employment, or practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, gender, religious or political beliefs, national origin or heritage, disability, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, or any characteristic protected by law.