Shipping & Receiving Clerk - Monday-Friday
Newco Enterprises Saint Charles, MO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Monday-Friday Days- NO Weekends!
$15/hr. to Start!
Newco Enterprises is seeking a Shipping and Receiving Clerk. You’ll be responsible for keeping records of all products shipped and received within Newco. This position will pack the goods in shipping containers, develop mailing labels and shipping documents and ensure that all orders have been filled correctly. This position will have working knowledge of all positions within Shipping and Receiving and will have the ability to step into any role as needed.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including options for health, dental and vision insurance, 401k and competitive paid time off plan.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Complete appropriate paperwork and process bill of lading
- Shrink wrap skids; identify carrier and skid count
- Place products on skids to insure maximum shipping potential with minimum possible damage
- Place identification labels on full skid loads
- Identify and transport material to and from storage areas and into trucks
- Communicate effectively within plant and various with supervisors to ensure orders are accurate
- Maintain logs meeting Newco guidelines
- Keep area clean and restocked
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- General knowledge of Shipping/Receiving
- General knowledge of UPS, FedEx systems
- Previous forklift experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to problem solve
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENT AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Walking & standing up to 8 hours a day
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs from floor to waist
- Ability to lift overhead up to 25lbs
- Warehouse/Plant environment
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
AddressSaint Charles, MO
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Newco Enterprises