Bookkeeper / Administrative Assistant
- $18 to $22 Hourly
Our company is currently seeking a Bookkeeper / Administrative Assistant to join our team! You will be responsible for preparing and examining financial records for our company.
- Obtain primary financial data for accounting records
- Compute and record numerical data
- Check the accuracy of business transactions
- Perform data entry and administrative duties
- Serve as the back-up for answering phone and walk-in inquiries
- Serve as back-up for online bookings and other customer-service related duties
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous experience with Quickbooks
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Strong organizational skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Newcastle Vacation Rentals
277 Main StreetDamariscotta, ME
Finance and Insurance
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.