- Posted: over a month ago
- $50,000 to $80,000 Yearly (plus commission)
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
Newark Truck Center is fast growing Diesel Mechanic Repair facility.
We are hiring for the second shift Service Writer. The service writer will need to have a strong knowledge base of diesel repairs to accurately write up work as needed.
The service writer will also need the leadership skills to assign work to the mechanics and confirm repairs were done and required.
Newark Truck Center is about to have a state-of-the-art expansion. This is a great time to get into a growth company with room to advance your career. This position will be both Salary and commission-based.
Hours: 11AM - 8PM Monday - Friday.
Rotating Saturdays is required.
Top Benefits: Services 75-100+ appointments daily
Aggressive pay plans to compensate production
- Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Employee/Family discounts
- 401K - with TOP matching program
- Paid vacation and Holidays
- Semi-Annual Bonuses or Commission Structure
Candidates Must Have:
- 2+ Years at a diesel dealership or shop
- 1+ Year as a diesel Service Advisor/Write
Newark Truck Center
429 Frelinghuysen AveNewark, NJ
AutomotiveView all jobs at Newark Truck Center