Role: Extraction Technician
The Extraction Technician will need to have light hydrocarbon (experience and will work the extraction and post processing equipment day-to-day. This includes following SOP’s, running packaging equipment, and cleaning of all processing equipment while complying with all GMP state and local laws and safety standards. Most importantly, the Extraction Technician will be a team-player, respectful collaborator, and have strong attention to detail.
- Operate all equipment in safe and efficient manner.
- Must follow all applicable policies, procedures and guidelines. This includes the safe and proper operation of any/all applicable machinery, instrumentation, and equipment.
- Perform cannabis extraction and post extraction
- Work as part of a team to meet production schedules.
- Record data in all necessary software platforms
- Good communication skills, verbal and written, with co-workers and management.
- Practice good housekeeping habits throughout the facility with focus and personal contributions towards a clean and organized assigned work area at the end of the assigned shift.
- Contribute toward a desirable workplace culture
- Capable of working with hazardous chemicals and is able to identify and report unsafe equipment, conditions and practices so that they may be corrected prior to an incident.
- Flexibility and the ability to shift work schedule according to production needs.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience with Light Hydrocarbon BHO/Propane extraction
- Experience with Concentrates, Shatter, Diamonds, Wax, Butter, Etc.....
- Experience in the volatile extraction field
- Inventory tracking systems experience a plus
- Prior METRC experience a plus
- Understanding of proper and safe handling of hazardous materials
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must have a valid driver’s license or State ID card
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age
- Must pass any and all required background checks
We are an equal opportunity employer, and do not unlawfully discriminate against, make employment decisions, or permit harassment based on perceived or actual race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, immigration status, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity characteristics or expression, disability, medical condition, U.S. Military or veteran status, salary history, or any other basis protected under federal, state, or local laws, regulations, or ordinances. Our company is committed to complying with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities, including but not limited to the Fair Pay Act, FEHA, and all applicable laws and ordinances regarding conviction and arrest history.