Senior Program Manager
Senior Program Manager
At NewRetirement, our aim is to enable anyone to do better by making the most of their money and time. Our comprehensive financial planning platform allows anyone to create a plan and understand how decisions they make today can impact their future. We’re at the precipice of an exciting time at our company. Metrics are moving in the right direction, we’re winning new customers, and we’re optimistic about the future as we grow.
We are looking for a Senior Program Manager who is mission-driven about the impact of Financial Wellness and will manage B2B enterprise client engagements. This role will lead end-to-end enterprise programs from the business development phase, throughout the implementation phase and into the monitor and optimize stage.
This is a proactive, hands-on role where you will partner with account managers to oversee client relationships; partner with product managers to guide all day-to-day activities across both internal and client teams; lead trade-off conversations and drive decision making.Candidate Profile
- You are a proactive problem solver
- You are adept at moving between minutia, structured and visionary views
- You care a skilled collaborator, experienced at driving teams to succeed
- You care an excellent communicator and relationship builder
- You keep teams motivated, on task and focused
- Cultivate positive and effective relationships with clients of all levels and be the point of contact for all aspects of the engagement
- Collaborate with the Head of Enterprise Engagements, Account Managers and team leads to facilitate client communication
- Serve as an escalation point for all teams and clients, when it comes to the internal process of a project
- Identify “ways of working” and develop process, workflow and relevant documentation for the client engagement
- Develop and manage workflow to meet outcomes for a single or multi-track engagement, knowing how to prioritize and segment, and how to focus the team on what matters most
- Identify, manage and solve critical project issues such as: project delays, resourcing, team output and morale, creative decisions, and technical hurdles; course correct projects mid-stream, as needed
- Establish appropriate client meeting schedules and agendas
- Process each meeting and clearly outline next steps that drive to decision-making
- Manage and report percentage or milestone completeness and related KPIs
- Estimate timelines and budgets for new work that guide the proposal stage
- Track and evaluate program margin, identifying discrepancies and recommending necessary adjustments
- Write scope of work (SOW) contracts; work closely with business development lead on contract negotiations and order form paperwork
- Oversee on-going client health (monthly touchpoints, regular reporting, client surveys and QBRs)
- Partner with Client Success Manager on meeting ongoing SLAs
- Partner with Product Leads to review and manage client success metrics
- Co-create alongside teams of product managers, designers and other team members
- Advocate on behalf of your team members acknowledge team success and monitor morale
- Create strong partnerships with each team member and encourage team behaviors that foster deep collaboration and partnership
- Anticipate and properly communicate resource needs to maximize impact, including scenario plans to resolve challenges, talking into account individual growth plans, strengths and team needs
- 7-10 years of relevant program/account management experience with knowledge of the creative and digital process and workflow for developing end-to-end enterprise projects;
- Must have experience managing and relationships (client facing), executive stakeholders, and cross-functional teams (strategy, design, research, product, development, QA and analytics)
- Can think quickly under pressure, as well as motivate and engage the team to produce the best possible results
- Excellent presentation skills and note taking
- Strong ability to give clear direction and feedback
- Positive attitude and flexible, collaborative approach
- Deep understanding of design thinking, project management, and infrastructure practices
- Knowledge of Agile principles and values, and frameworks including Scrum and Kanban
- Experience with large sale and SaaS licensing budget management, project planning and proposal development
- Experience delivering digital projects, including responsive websites, mobile/tablet applications, original content, and strategic consulting
- Proficiency in tools, but not limited to: Google Suite, MS Teams, Atlassian (JIRA and Confluence), Coda, Miro, FigJam, Loom, and Google Analytics.
- Experience supporting Business Development efforts for new client engagements
We want to be as inclusive as possible in our hiring process. If you don’t have 100% of what we’re looking for, but feel like you’re pretty close to growing into the role — please still apply. If a candidate has only 80% of the skills but a fantastic attitude and perspective, they might be the perfect fit.
NewRetirement values the unique perspectives and contributions of all individuals and we strive to foster a diverse and inclusive culture. We encourage applications from individuals of all backgrounds, including and not limited to people of any race, ethnicity, or national origin, individuals with differing abilities, members of the LGBTQ+ community, veterans, gender minorities, women and people from underrepresented communities.We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for applicants with differing abilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require any accommodations, please let us know, and we will work with you to meet your needs. We are committed to fostering an environment where everyone can bring their authentic selves to work. If you are comfortable doing so we invite you to share your preferred pronouns in your application.
This is a Remote (work from home) position.
Powered by JazzHR
NewRetirement, Inc.Mill Valley, CA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.