NewPoint Marketing Carmel, IN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Marketing Generalist is a full-time, salaried position that reports to the Vice President Account Services with a dotted line to President and Social Media Manager and supports client and agency marketing activities.
Vision of Success
The Marketing Generalist (MG) is an organized, proactive team player. His/her energy is infectious, bringing positivity and continuous support to those around them. Working with both our internal team and clients, his/her ability to collaborate, foster relationships, and bring solutions to the table are essential assets that allow him/her to act as strong leaders.
The MG has exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written, allowing him/her to manage projects and expectations from clients and senior leaders. The MG has developed the ability to identify and pursue opportunities, contributing to the success of the agency. He/she represents the agency brand with the highest degree of professionalism, serving as a brand ambassador at all times.
The MG has gained the respect of the entire agency team, vendors, clients, and partners. He/she is defined by a solid work ethic, with strong personal and professional integrity. The MG regularly acknowledges the contributions of those around him/her and, more importantly, understands how those contributions fit into the success of each business unit. He/she is instrumental in bringing the business units closer through open dialogue and sharing internal and industry best practices.
- Support AE Account Services in:
- Calendar management of all projects to budget
- Client relationship management
- Procuring vendor quotes and writing and managing purchase orders
- Master agency job ticket and finance software: Clients & Profits to help manage production scheduling
- Support Social Media Manager in:
- Client social media customer service and comments oversight
- Online marketing and social media trends and best practices for clients and agency
- Help manage and implement client event, trade show festival initiatives (with Marketing Specialist)
- Utilize exceptional PowerPoint skills to support the client and NewPoint presentation needs
- Support President in sales and agency promotions
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or communications
- Minimum 3 years of experience in marketing
- Strong project management skills
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Experience with social media tools
- Experience with Adobe Suite: Illustrator and Photoshop a plus
- Experience with writing and editing copy a plus
- Familiarity with CMS and marketing analytics tools (Google Analytics) a plus
- Familiarity with SEO and keyword research best practices a plus
The ideal candidate is:
- Self-motivated with a learning attitude and a sense of urgency
- Capable of handling multiple tasks with competing priorities under minimal supervision
- An excellent writer with an eye for editing and proofing
- Able to think critically and exercise independent judgment and discretion
- Technologically savvy and resourceful
- Results-oriented and solution-focused with a problem-solving attitude
- Team player
- Able to exercise strong attention to detail
- Highly organized
NewPoint MarketingWhy Work Here?
Join our strategic, creative, marketing agency, and help grow national food brands.
NewPoint is a marketing agency for food industry brands on a mission to grow. At NewPoint, we develop insight-driven CPG and B2B marketing strategies for businesses along the branded food supply-and-service chain. Our client roster includes national food brands to support sales in Walmart on down as well several robust regional food brands to support sales in the Midwest, Northeast, and South.
416 Main StreetCarmel, IN
BusinessView all jobs at NewPoint Marketing