Maintenance / Property Manager
NewMeadow Development Weston, MA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $20,000 to $30,000 Yearly
Full Job Description
We are looking for a property manager / Head of Maintenance to be responsible for a commercial building on a 50% time basis
The ideal Maintenance / Property Manager Job Responsibilit:
- Perform general building maintenance repairs, and preventative maintenance (PM) work.
- Perform basic maintenance of HVAC systems, electrical, and plumbing equipment.
- Perform service for systems on maintenance schedules
- Inspect heating and air conditioning equipment, sprinkler systems, and fire protection devices to ensure proper operation.
- Replace overhead lamps in both incandescent and fluorescent overhead lighting fixtures and replace lighting ballasts as necessary
- Reports any maintenance issues that affect the budget such as life safety, repairs, property damages, and common-area needs to ownership.
The ideal Maintenance Property Manager will have the following qualifications:
- Driver's License (Required)
- Maintenance: 10 year (Required)
- Appropriate license/certification in a maintenance area such as electricity, HVAC, plumbing, carpentry, etc.
Newmeadow continues to build its asset portfolio through both development and acquisition of existing properties.
NewMeadow DevelopmentWhy Work Here?
Fast paced, growing development and construction company
NewMeadow Development, LLC is a vertically integrated development, construction and management company for multi-unit residential / commercial projects from inception through permitting, construction and management. Newmeadow continues to build its asset portfolio through both development and acquisition of existing properties.