NewMarket Health, a multi-million dollar publishing and nutritional supplement company and part of The Agora Companies, is seeking an Affiliate Marketing Manager to join their Customer Acquisition team.
For almost two decades, they have been cutting through the red tape—reporting on proven, natural treatments, and turning breakthrough ideas into cutting-edge health solutions.
They are a close team of direct response marketers who enjoy innovation and working hard to see their business succeed.
Currently, they are looking for an individual to manage the affiliate marketing programs for their growing list of franchises. If you’re outgoing, ambitious, and hardworking …this is the job for you!
- Managing and finding third party relationships
- Nurturing affiliate business relationships to maximize potential
- Creating promotional assets for affiliate mailers
- Analyzing ongoing relationships
- Providing in-depth analysis of results and work closely with leadership to assist with day-to-day marketing initiatives
- 2-3 years of direct response or direct marketing experience
- Strong communication skills
- Proactive, Driven, Problem Solver, and “Thrive Under Pressure” should be words that describe you
- Experience presenting clear and meaningful data with conclusions and recommendations
- The ability and desire to take initiative in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Analytical and quantitative skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience with Microsoft Office, especially Excel
If interested, please submit a resume and cover letter to the link provided.
About NewMarket Group
NewMarket Group provides over 650,000 customers with life-changing alternative health information and products. They’re dedicated to uncovering and researching the most urgent advances in modern medicine and they’re committed to bringing their customers exciting breakthroughs that will help them lead healthier, happier lives.
They’re a close team of creative thinkers who enjoy working together to bring new ideas to the marketplace. They thrive on innovation and work hard to develop new products and resources that will have a profound impact on their customers’ lives.
They believe that the best ideas comes from people who are trusted, respected, and encouraged to do their very best, so they make sure every employee receives the tools they need to develop a satisfying and successful career.