We are a Transportation firm, looking for a Professional Engineer to join our awesome team!
You will perform all engineering duties related to projects concerned with new or rehabilitated roads, bridges, railroads, airport structures, construction materials, and waterways.
What you will be doing as a Professional Engineer:
- Select most efficient and effective plan of work
- Review consultant and contractor plans and estimates
- Recommend road pavement, drainage construction, and traffic management and safety systems
What you need to have as a Professional Engineer:
- Current Civil Service eligible
- Must possess a New York State Professional Engineer License
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering or similar
- 1+ year of engineering experience with transportation projects related to highways, roadways, railroad, bridges, airports, etc.
What's in it for you as a Professional Engineer:
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits
- Fantastic work environment
- Other cool perks!
If you are a Professional Engineer looking for a NewGig please apply today!