This is an awesome opportunity to work remote.
What you will be doing as our Principal Software Engineer:
As our Principal Software Engineer, you will be responsible for leading and mentoring engineers in our current software structure and design. You will also be responsible for maintaining and growing our core toolkit that supports 70+ applications along with secondary applications. We are looking for someone who has versatile programming experience and loves technology.
What you need as our Principal Software Engineer:
- Bachelors Degree
- 10+ years as a full stack developer with Java and SQL
- 8+ years working with Linux, Docker, and Git. Git lab CI is a big plus!
- Experience in being a lead or mentoring junior staff
- Passionate about technology
- Awesome communication skills
- Competitive Compensation plan
- Full Benefits package, including Medical, 401k, and PTO
- Work remotely or telecommuting