Are you a commercial loan officer ready for a New Gig? If so then read on! In this growth role you will originate, underwrite and service larger lines of credit including a variety of commercial and agricultural loans, both secured and unsecured, all within established lending limits. You will also serve as a key business developer!
What You’ll Do As A Commercial Loan Officer:
1. Develops and manages loan accounts within established lending requirements.
a. Interviews loan applicants.
Collects and analyzes financial and related data to determine general creditworthiness of the prospect and merits of the specific loan request.
b. Establishes, and negotiates where necessary, terms under which credit will be extended, including costs, repayment methods and schedule, and collateral requirements.
c. Monitors current creditworthiness of existing customers and loans. Collects and analyzes information through direct inspection of the applicant's business and/or collateral, review of financial reports, personal interview and other means. Follows departmental procedures to report and/or collect problem accounts.
d. Develops material for and makes loan presentations to the officers' and directors' loan committees.
2. Provides key business development for the bank.
a. Calls on potential or existing customers to develop new business and increase or retain existing business for both the loan and trust departments.
b. Cross-markets the financial institution’s products and services.
c. Promotes a favorable image of the financial institution in all business activities within the community and markets served by the organization.
3. Undertakes special projects relating to departmental services as assigned by Senior Loan Officer.
4. Every effort has been made to identify the essential functions of this position. However, it in no way states or implies that these are the only duties you will be required to perform. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related, or is an essential function of the position.
MAJOR ACCOUNTABILITIES FOR COMMERCIAL LOAN OFFICER ROLE:
1. Compliance with banking industry regulations; federal and state statutes and applicable bank policies. 2. Superior sales production.
3. Quality service delivery and positive customer and community relations.
4. Timely identification and remediation of problem loans.
5. Timely and accurate reports.
What You Need To Apply For Commercial Loan Officer:
1. College Degree with advanced specialized knowledge in finance and/or agriculture business.
2. 3+ years Ag or commercial lending or related relevant experience required including knowledge of FSA and SBA programs
What’s In It For You For Commercial Loan Officer Role:
1. Great benefits
2. Room for professional growth
3. Friendly team
4. Awesome work environment
5. Supportive co-workers
So if you’re a Commercial Loan Officer looking for a New Gig please send your resume today!