We will help you relocate to the Norfolk, Virginia area!
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING!
- Create drive system specification and requirements meeting customer needs
- Work with cross-functional teams developing large, electric diesel systems
- Research and analyze large data sets to tune and improve systems
- Set-up, install, tune and troubleshoot VFD systems
- Masters Degree
- High Voltage/High Power Electrical Drive Systems
- Ability to analyze and interpret large data sets
- Work with teams to resolve system malfunctions and inefficiencies
- Ability to write specifications that describe control functions.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU!
- Competitive salary & Bonus
- Comprehensive benefits
- Amazing work environment
- Innovative and challenging projects
- Much more!