Want to be part of the explosion of growth of the Seattle construction scene? We are an international industry leading general contractor .We have an impressive backlog of work in our Seattle office, so we are seeking highly experienced Construction Superintendents. Relocation assistance is available.
In the role of Superintendent, you will coordinate entire scope of field operations and work flow according to project schedule.
- 5+ years of experience in commercial general construction
- Experience developing project logistics, safety and quality control plans; managing project documentation and project flow,
- Ability to develop and maintain all aspects of the master schedule of the project and assure adherence
- Experience leading and mentoring employees
- Proficient in Primavera and all Microsoft software
- Strong record of developing and maintaining relationships with clients, internal team members, architects, engineers, consultants and subcontractors
- Specialization in one of the following: K-12 construction, health care construction, interior fit outs
- BS in Civil Engineering or Construction Management, or equivalent in industry experience
- Competitive compensation
- Full benefits plan
- Bonus opportunity
- Opportunity to work for an industry icon!
So if you are a Superintendent in the commercial construction industry and you are ready to start a NewGig, apply today!