We are a professional engineering firm, looking for a Civil Engineer to join our awesome team!
You will plan, organize, and coordinate activities and projects in our traffic and transportation division.
As our Civil Engineer, you will also work on capital improvement project design, as well as construction administration and inspection.
What you need to have as a Civil Engineer:
- Indiana Professional Engineer's License
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering or similar preferred
- 7+ years experience in engineering and engineering administration
- Strong oral and written communication skills
What's in it for you as a Civil Engineer:
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits
- Fantastic work environment
- Other cool perks!
If you are a Civil Engineer looking for a NewGig please apply today!