NewGig Manhattan, KS
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our Applications Developer will develop and maintain applications, websites, and digital resources.
What you need for Applications Developer role:
- 1+ years as a Applications Developer or Software Developer
- experience with PHP, CSS, PostgresSQL, MySQL, MariaDB, HTML, jQuery, and Drupal
- knowledge of Python, Perl, Rasberry Pi OS, and bash a plus
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or similar
- Competitive Compensation
- strong Benefits package; Health, Life, PTO, Retirement programs
- Excellent opportunity to grow in a great environment