PeopleSoft Project Manager
Our well-established international non-profit client is looking for a seasoned PeopleSoft Project Manager in their Orlando, Florida office.
The PeopleSoft PM is to be the Subject Matter Expert of the PeopleSoft platform and its applications within the organization. The PM is responsible for application design and implementation, and technical leadership. The incumbent does not require knowledge of PeopleCode nor any coding ability but must be able to facilitate the Software Development Lifecyle. The PM will be working with PeopleSoft HR Product Lines (PeopleSoft & Custom Apps Associated to PeopleSoft HR) and PeopleSoft Finance Product Lines (PeopleSoft & Custom Apps Associated to PeopleSoft Finance). The PeopleSoft PM must have extensive project management experience. The PM must be able to effectively communicate with Stakeholders.
Role: PeopleSoft Project Manager
Duration: Full Time
Compensation: $80,000 to $100,000 BoE
Benefits: Standard Full-Time Benefits
Location: Orlando, Florida
Authorization: Must be authorized to work in the United States. Will not accept, transfer, nor issue work visas.
Preferred Experience in the following:
· Extensive experience working as a PeopleSoft Program Manager
· Extensive experience working as a Project Manager and working on multiple projects
· Strong experience in Hands-On Technical Project Management.
· Strong experience with various Software Development Life Cycle Methodologies
· Strong experience providing leadership and direction to develop project plans, lead meetings, and to determine, alleviate, and escalate risk.
· Strong experience in creating charters, timeline, budgets, executive level dashboard, and various other reporting documents
· Extensive experience managing custom PeopleSoft Application (HR and or Finance) builds
· Extensive knowledge of PeopleSoft’s various functionality
· Experience leading business processes, process flow analysis, requirements definition, configuration workbook, data models, detailed functional design, executive summaries, and Project Plans