Responsible for organizing and coordinating administration duties and office procedures. Create and maintain a pleasant work environment, ensuring high levels of organizational effectiveness, communication and safety, and any other duties as they come up.
· Oversee general office operations
· Answer and direct all incoming phone calls and messages
· Log and direct all incoming packages, create shipments for outgoing packages with supporting documentation
· Log and direct incoming visitors and vendors, checking out and tracking access badges when necessary
· Monitor, maintain and reply to reviews on NewCold Tacoma Google Webpage
· Create, monitor, maintain NewCold Tacoma Intranet page
· Maintain inventory of all office, janitorial, and breakroom supplies, price comparing and ordering when necessary
· Research potential suppliers and items as requested, price checking and ordering when necessary
· Take meeting notes at Site meetings, emailing notes to participants after each meeting
· Take meeting notes at management team meetings, tracking tasks as needed
· Create agenda for weekly Customer call and take notes during that meeting.
· File hard copies of documents (invoices, correspondence, contracts)
· Budget, plan, and execute site events (Summer BBQ, Christmas, etc.)
· Create flyers/announcements using online design software as requested
· Maintain accommodation schedule for guest houses and hotels, scheduling reservations, flights, and rental cars as requested.
· Maintain schedule for conference rooms
· Research and order driver satisfaction giveaways, organize and stuff gift bags, replenishing at planner desk when necessary
· Daily usage of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Teams, SharePoint, Google Chrome, CORAX system
· Create Purchase orders and Change order requests for the Site
· Pass along all accounts payable to invoices, scanning, emailing, and filing
· Communicating with vendors to obtain W9 and ACH information for Accounts Payable
· Create employee hard copy files, label and organize
· Input all new employees in all benefit enrollments, remove terminated employees from benefits, make any changes as requested
· Create, scan and submit credit card expense reports
· Create and maintain database of employee benefit costs
· Update NewCold Tacoma website and ZipRecruiter job postings as requested, download resumes and file in SharePoint
· Schedule interviews and pre hire medical screenings for open positions as requested
· Send interview confirmations and new hire correspondence
NewCold is a leader in developing and operating highly automated cold stores. We are the fastest growing specialist in automated cold storage, with world-class and energy efficient systems, making it stand out from conventional cold storage companies.
NewCold has a global network with 8 locations on three continents. In total NewCold offers over 730,000 pallet positions. We work with a global team of around 750 employees.
It’s our mission to provide leading food companies with the most compelling logistic cold chain experience possible.
We envisage the future of temperature controlled warehousing & logistics worldwide to be shaped around Innovation, Trust, Agility and Automation.