Director of Digital Marketing
- Expired: November 19, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
NewAge is a purpose-driven brand portfolio, committed to inspiring and elevating the human spirit. While our core function is to deliver healthy alternatives to the planet, we believe companies have a responsibility to positively impact society and function as global agents of change. Our goal is to inspire positive shifts in the lives of those we reach by providing best-in-class 'Better for You' products & valuable content that motivates people to take ownership of their health and radically pursue their life's purpose.
NewAge is a direct to consumer organic and healthy products company operating in more than 75 countries globally. The company competes in three major category platforms including health and wellness, inner and outer beauty, and nutritional performance and weight management - leading a network of more than 400,000 exclusive independent Brand Partners, empowered with the leading social selling tools and technology available worldwide.
About the Role
We're looking for a Director of Digital Marketing to lead NewAge's digital marketing strategy. Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, you'll be responsible for expanding the impact of our web, digital and mobile applications, with end-to-end responsibility across the customer lifecycle lead generation, acquisition, conversion, retention, upsell and cross-sell. As a leader within the Marketing team, serving as the digital subject matter expert ensuring goals are established, plans are created and execution is a cohesive, consumer first approach across global touchpoints. In this role you'll work with many cross functional teams such as, but not limited to, IT, Creative Global Marketing/Design, Brand Management, Field Marketing and Sales.
This position can be remote in the following locations: FL, CA, NV, SC, ID, CO, TX, PA, IL, AZ, UT & CO.
What You'll Do
- Working closely with internal and external NewAge Marketing and Sales partners, guide and lead development and activation of integrated Digital Marketing plans, including Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Working closely with Marketing colleagues, ensure there are specific acquisition plans designed to penetrate new households and CRM/loyalty plans designed to maximize the LTV of existing NewAge and marketplace households. These CRM plans must take into account the distributor relationship where appropriate.
- Oversee the development and activation of a comprehensive content strategy designed to improve SEO results and rankings, drive awareness, consideration and ultimately preference for the NewAge brands, and products
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns and plans across all of NewAge's digital channels in support of business objectives (e.g., awareness, engagement, lead generation, conversion and revenue)
- Evolve owned digital channels (e.g., website, SEO, email) leveraging new technologies and strategies to drive engagement, interest and conversion
- Leverage paid digital channels (e.g., SEM, social, display, retargeting) where appropriate to precisely target key audiences to drive lead generation efforts
- Drive testing, reporting, optimization and analysis on channel performance to identify KPIs, benchmarks and key levers that will inform new strategies to improve followers and engagement
- Define, design, implement and deliver world class mobile features
- Develop personalization and optimization strategies for engaging and converting target accounts
- Manage external agencies (where appropriate) and internal teams in planning and execution
- Develop an understanding and build a strategy for account segmentation and activation strategies across digital channels
- Support NewAge's other digital initiatives that fall outside of marketing as they are prioritized within the organization
- Write detailed business and technical requirements and use cases for cross functional teams
- Partner and work closely with designers to understand and optimize the user experience
- Proactively spot customer needs and wants through data and intuition
- Lead cross-functional teams including UX, Engineering, Marketing, PR, Business Development, Finance, and Customer Support through the product development lifecycle
- Drive continual product improvements through creative solutions based on ongoing customer research, market and competitive analysis, and product performance.
What We're Looking For
- 10+ years of digital marketing experience in a managing multiple functional role within Marketing such as web, digital, creative, paid advertising
- Familiar with email marketing and business tools (like Acoustic, Marketo, tableau or other similar platforms)
- Demonstrated success working cross-functionally with departments
- Strong analytical skills and experience using data to drive actionable insights and decision-making
- Ability to collaborate well with diverse partners, influence without direct authority, and build strong relationships across teams
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to effectively communicate complex program, processes, recommendations, and data to audiences across functions, teams, and organizational levels
- Strategic thinker, with strong program and project management skills and attention to detail
- Company Revenue, EBITDA (all Digital Channels)
- Category Growth
- Customer Acquisition and Retention Metrics (CPA, LTV)
- # of Net New Customers and Leads
- Digital ROI (online spending effectiveness and efficiency)
- Customer Satisfaction (NPS)
- Passionate about the category
- Self-directed and resourceful
- Focused on results vs. process
- Flexible and adaptable
- Ownership mentality, treats company resources as their own
- High integrity
Compensation & Benefits: (Benefits depends on the Role)
- Competitive salary range- salary depending on experience
- Full medical, dental and vision package to fit your needs
- Life Insurance
- Paid time off
- 401(k) matching
- Paid Maternity (8 weeks) and Paternity Leave (4 weeks)
BusinessView all jobs at NewAge Utah