Senior Clinical Supervisor
- Expired: January 31, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
Hourly Rate: $51.03 - $63.11
The Research Foundation for Mental Hygiene, Inc. is seeking an hourly Senior Clinical Supervisor. The Senior Clinical Supervisor will deliver remote (Zoom, etc.) structured clinical interviews to parents of child participants (ADIS, preschool version) to obtain diagnostic and severity ratings, and will serve as the independent rater to measure change in anxiety symptoms over the course of therapy. They will work closely with pediatric anxiety expert Dr. Fitzgerald to ensure consistent administration of structured psychiatric interviews. This position involves up to 12 ADIS interviews (delivered remotely) per quarter; interviews occur over 2 hours and are clustered during the 2 weeks pre- and post-intervention. Training will take place in the context of the initial three interviews (with Dr. Fitzgerald) and in several 1-hour follow up consensus diagnosis meetings. Approximately 3 additional hours per quarter will be spent on maintenance of inter-rater reliability. Additionally, the Clinical Supervisor is to perform supervisory duties such as: maintaining fidelity, training new clinicians, overseeing RA clinical interactions, managing community partnerships, and overseeing clinical charting.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Train with Dr. Fitzgerald to learn to administer ADIS diagnostic assessments.
- Administer up to 12 two-hour diagnostic assessments per quarter for research protocols.
- Maintain supervisory responsibilities, such as training new clinical assessors and maintaining fidelity ratings across multiple data collection sites.
- Supervise research assistants by fielding clinical questions that routinely arise in the context of study recruitment.
- Oversee community referral process, maintaining knowledge of and initiating partnerships with clinical resources outside of NYSPI
- Oversee clinical charting process to ensure appropriate compliance
- Master's degree in clinical social work, Master's degree in clinical psychology, or equivalent experience
- 1 year of experience assessing childhood psychopathology
- Computer and access to internet for remote assessments
- Licensed clinician or mental health worker
RFMH employees may be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 depending on work location and must provide proof of vaccination. Individuals that are not vaccinated for COVID-19 are ineligible for appointment to positions that require vaccination. Fully vaccinated is defined as two (2) or more weeks since receiving either the second dose in a two-dose COVID-19 vaccination series (e.g., Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna) or the first and only dose of a single-dose vaccine (e.g., Johnson & Johnson [J&J]/Janssen).
Work Location: 1051 Riverside Dr., Pardes, 2501, New York, NY, 10032
To Apply: Apply through our website at: Please include a one-page cover letter with your application and contact information for two professional references. Please note, only applications submitted through our website will be considered. All applicants should include a cover letter with their application. Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
The Research Foundation is a private not-for-profit corporation and is not an agency or instrumentality of the State of New York. Employees of the Research Foundation are not state employees, do not participate in any state retirement system, and do not receive state fringe benefits. Excellent Benefits Package. Employer/Minority/Women/Disabled/Veteran Employer. VEVRAA 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) compliant.
New York State Psychiatry Institute
AddressNew York, NY
HealthcareView all jobs at New York State Psychiatry Institute
Get fresh Clinical Research Supervisor jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.