New York State Psychiatry Institute New York, NY
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Research Foundation for Mental Hygiene, Inc. (RFMH) at the New York State Psychiatric Institute (NYSPI) is seeking to hire a full-time Research Technician who will be primarily responsible for assisting in the coordination of all research activities for various clinical trials within the division.
Duties & Responsibilities Include:
- Assisting in the coordination and implementation of all protocols assigned, including accountabilities such as scheduling study assessments/procedures and participant interviews, organizing participant source documents, chart and study specific materials, ordering supplies, coordinating and accompanying participants to procedures (LP,MRI, PET)
- Administration of neuropsychological tests and symptom rating scales
- Participant recruitment
- Data entry and management
- Biospecimen collection and processing (blood and CSF)
- Completion of regulatory submissions for the NYSPI IRB
- Sub-site monitoring
- BS/BA required
- 1-2 years of previous experience working in clinical research
- Certification in phlebotomy; or willing to obtain certification before drawing any blood samples
- Past publications and interest in contribution to the academic sphere
- Previous experience working in Neurology or Psychiatry Research
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred, but not required
Submit a resume and cover letter on our website at:https://nyspi.applicantpro.com/jobs/. Only applications submitted through our website will be considered.
The Research Foundation is a private not-for-profit corporation and is not an agency or instrumentality of the State of New York. Employees of the Research Foundation are not state employees, do not participate in any state retirement system, and do not receive state fringe benefits. Excellent Benefits Package. Employer/Minority/Women/Disabled/Veteran Employer. VEVRAA 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) compliant.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro