Member Services Executive
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The New York Red Bulls are one of 28 teams in Major League Soccer (MLS). RBNY, one of the ten charter clubs of MLS, have competed in the league since its founding in 1996. The Red Bulls play home matches at Red Bull Arena (RBA) in Harrison, New Jersey. The three-time MLS Supporters' Shield Winners are owned by the Austrian beverage company Red Bull for which the team is named. The New York Red Bulls offer one of the nation's premier youth soccer development programs, from local soccer partnerships across New York and New Jersey to Regional Development Schools and the Red Bulls Academy teams.
The Member Services Executive is directly responsible for all revenue goals associated with a defined base of existing season ticket holders, including renewals, referrals, add-ons, groups and upgrades. This is achieved by providing world-class service, building excellent relationships with accounts, and delivering customized communications, events, programs, and benefits to the Red Bulls' Red Members. Not only does the Member Services Executive strive to improve season ticket holder retention rates by enhancing the fan experience, but a strong emphasis is also placed on growing the member base through referrals and prospecting.Job Description
• Upsell and renew a personal portfolio of New York Red Bulls' Red Members
• Provide a positive customer experience by building long-lasting relationships, providing service and exceeding RM/fan expectations
• Help coordinate annual Red Member events, mailings, gifting, renewal campaigns, relocation events, and fence-sitter programs
• Liaise between all departments to ensure all RM's expectations are met
• Minimum of 2 years' experience in customer service/hospitality, loyalty marketing, event management, and/or sales
• Planning and project management skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Team player in a fast-paced environment
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Comfort and experience working with various levels of staff and management
• Work varying schedules, including all Red Bulls home matches, some nights & weekends
You will report to the Manager, Member Services.
Bachelor Degree in Business Management or Sport Management preferred.
Sports, Soccer, MLS, Sales, Service
Red Bull New York is an equal opportunity employer and we will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality or any other classification protected by law.
New York Red Bulls
Get fresh Red Bull Brand Ambassador jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.