Seeking Financial Sales Services Professionals / Sales Management
- Financial Sales Representatives help clients identify and achieve their financial goals.
- We offer a comprehensive array of finance products to help clients develop a sound, long-term finance strategy.
- New York Life and its affiliates are dedicated to prudent financial management, high quality products, and impeccable service.
Training, Support and Professional Development:
- For Financial Sales Representatives at New York Life offers a comprehensive three year training program, full marketing support, as well as prospecting and technical assistance.
- Our finance sales mentoring programs give you the opportunity to work with highly successful, established agents and managers who will assist you in developing a clientele.
- New York Life provides the resources and ongoing support you would expect from a Fortune 100 company, with the freedom and autonomy of running your own practice.
- You will be in business for yourself - but never by yourself.
- Training - One of the most comprehensive and well-respected training programs in the industry.
- During and after formal training, you will receive continuous assistance from your manager and peers in your region and across the country to help you succeed.
- New York Life offers the feeling of being in business for yourself, but not by yourself.
- On-site trainers and product consultants are available to you and this is coupled with an entire division within the company located in the Home Office dedicated to providing agents with prospecting and sales ideas, product knowledge and application - we want our new agents to be successful!
- For a Financial Sales Representative, we require highly motivated, entrepreneurial individuals who are willing to invest their time and energy into creating profitable and rewarding careers.
- The candidate we seek must possess uncompromising integrity and the ability to communicate complex ideas.
As a member of our sales team, you will enjoy several advantages:
- Brand Recognition
- Comprehensive training and marketing support
- Industry leading insurance and financial products
- Substantial income potential and competitive benefits
As a Financial Professional (Agent):
- you will have the freedom to build your network of insurance clients and business associates who are looking for insurance and financial solutions.
- Many of our Agents started their careers with New York Life, right out of college.
- Entry Level candidates are encouraged to apply.
Responsibilities of Financial Professional – Financial / Insurance
- Schedule appointments and meet with potential clients
- Make product recommendations to help clients meet their financial goals
- Provide ongoing service and support to existing policyholders
- Be a structured and coachable team player that is open to training development and further education.
- Discipline to be in business for yourself, but not by yourself
- New York Life offers you not just another job, but career possibilities!
Pay is commission with a training allowance subsidy for the first 3 years of employment. Unlimited earning potential first year for the right candidates!