New York Life Insurance Company is seeking seasoned financial service industry professionals to join our management team. Currently we are interviewing strong leadership-oriented individuals with a desire to help others succeed within our General Offices. As a New York Life Partner, your responsibilities include the successful recruiting AND development of a team of salespeople.
Unlike other firms in the industry, New York Life Field Managers do not have personal production requirements. Their primary focus is on recruiting, developing and mentoring a team of financial professionals.
New York Life Partners enjoy:
• Comprehensive professional training
• Generous benefits
• Excellent retirement plans (subject to qualifications)
• Significant income potential
• The opportunity to work for a Fortune 100 company
By joining New York Life as a Partner, your ability to become promoted to a Senior Partner or Managing Partner is clearly defined and based on performance metrics allowing you to grow from managing a sales team up to an entire office.
• Life and Health License
• Series 6 or 7 and Series 63
• Experience in Financial Services industry
• Sales experience
• Sales team recruiting and management experience
• College Degree
Preferred but Not Required
• Life Insurance industry experience
• Business ownership or proven entrepreneurship
• Knowledge of cultural markets
If you are:
• Highly motivated
• Goal oriented
• A strong communicator
• Seeking a rewarding and challenging career
We would like to learn more about you. PLEASE NOTE: We unfortunately can only accept applicants who are either US. Citizens or reside within the United States. We currently don't sponsor US H-1B visas.