Grow with us ! We are a top-rated Fortune 100 company looking to grow our team of Financial Services Professionals in the Greater New York Area.
Career Description: Financial Services Professionals help clients with personalized investment solutions to achieve their short -term and long-term financial goals. Through New York Life, Eagle Strategies, and NYLIFE Securities, our Financial Services Professionals offer a comprehensive array of financial products and services to help clients develop a sound, long-term investment strategy. New York Life and its affiliates are dedicated to prudent financial management, high quality products, and impeccable service. Financial strategies may include but are not limited to: risk and asset management, retirement planning, education funding, business planning, employee benefits, special needs planning, legacy and estate planning.
Specific duties include:
- A peoples' person with great energy and positive attitude
- Someone who builds relationships centered on trust, open communication and transparency.
- Creating and implementing customized financial solutions for individuals, families, and businesses.
- Maintains strong relationships with clients, helping them to track their progress over time.
- Someone who is proactive and focused on providing excellent customer service.
We are looking for motivated, self–starters, who would like to:
- Build their career with significant income potential.
- Enjoy recognition and rewards for their financial achievements.
- Experience a lifetime of learning and professional development.
- Manage their own work schedule and establish an attractive work/life balance.
- Make a difference in their community by helping individuals and businesses achieve financial goals and peace of mind while building and protecting assets
- College Degree
- 1 + years of sales experience
- Organized, detail-oriented, and excellent time management skills.
- The ability to work in a team-based environment and be coachable.
- Ambitious, disciplined, leaders who demonstrate the utmost professionalism.
- Relationship building, networking abilities, and exemplary interpersonal skills.
- FINRA Series 6, 7, 63, 65, or 66 a plus (company will sponsor the right individual)
- Life & Health Insurance License not required (company will sponsor the right individual)
Training, Support, and Compensation:
- New York Life offers a comprehensive three-year training program, full marketing support, as well as prospecting and technical assistance. Our mentoring programs give you the opportunity to work with highly successful, and established, agents and managers who will assist you in developing a clientele and meeting your career goals.
- We offer a competitive compensation package with significant income potential which includes full benefits (medical, dental, disability, group life insurance), a 401(k), and pension plan. You can read, in full, about our benefits package at: https://www.nylbenefits.com/agents.
***Must be U.S. Citizen or Permanent resident***
Expected Salary based on Stipends, Commission + Bonuses Earnings: $75,000.00 to $250,000.00 /year