Fast Track Insurance Partner
- Posted: over a month ago
We are looking for leadership-oriented managers hoping to advance their career toward becoming partners in our general office. New York Life Insurance Company is currently recruiting participants for its Fast Track Management Program. You will start as a financial professional who works hand-in-hand with clients to build your experience as you move through the program’s requirements. When you have met all of the parameters, you’ll transition into management as an associate partner. Expand your career by applying for the Fast Track Partner program today!
Training, Support, and Professional Development: New York Life offers a comprehensive three-year training program, marketing support, as well as prospecting and technical assistance. Our programs give you the ability to work with highly successful, established agents and managers who assist you in developing a clientele. New York Life provides the resources and ongoing support you would expect from a Fortune 100 company.
About New York Life: New York Life is among the strongest and most respected financial companies in the world. New York Life has received the highest financial strength ratings currently awarded to any U.S. life insurer by each of the four major rating companies: A.M. Best (A++), Standard & Poor’s (AA+), Moody’s Investors Service (Aaa), and Fitch (AAA)¹. For 65 consecutive years, we have led the Million Dollar Round Table with more members than any other insurance or financial institution in the world². New York Life has been recognized as one of the “World’s Most Admired Companies” by Fortune Magazine for 2019.
Financial Advisors offer investment advisory services through Eagle Strategies LLC, a Registered Investment Adviser. Registered Representatives offer securities through NYLIFE Securities LLC (member FINRA/SIPC), A Licensed Insurance Agency - Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
1 - Full-time agents and their dependents are immediately eligible for medical, dental, vision, long-term disability, and group term life insurance. New York Life reserves the right to amend or terminate any benefit plans, in whole or in part, at any time.
2 - Source: Individual Third Party Ratings Reports as 7/30/18.
3 - MDRT (Million Dollar Round Table) is recognized throughout the industry as the standard of excellence in life insurance sales performance. SOURCE: MDRT as of 7/1/2019
4 - Based on revenue as reported by “Fortune 500 ranked within Industries, Insurance: Life, Health (Mutual),” Fortune magazine, 6/1/19. For methodology, please see http://fortune.com/fortune500/Compensation:
$70,000 - $100,000 at planResponsibilities:
- Gain hands-on experience as a financial professional helping clients develop a long-term strategy to achieve their financial goals
- Complete the program requirements and join the management team as an associate partner
- Determine financial solutions for clients within a breadth of relevant products and services such as life insurance, fixed and variable annuities, mutual funds, and more
- Join our intensive, six-month Associate Partner Training Program to further your business acumen and expertise while working toward a management position
- Select, hire, and grow your financial professionals team as an associate partner
- Seeking a rewarding and challenging career as a goal-oriented, highly motivated financial professional
- Working knowledge of cultural markets is helpful
- Some sales experience needed
- Bilingual in Spanish, Portuguese, or another language is a plus
- Must have financial services industry and/or insurance industry experience
New York Life recruits and hires thousands of new agents every year, many of whom are established professionals seeking a more rewarding career.
Becoming a New York Life agent is an ideal opportunity for individuals who want to build a financial services business with significant income potential, help others achieve financial security, and maintain a flexible schedule. We offer tremendous guidance, encouragement, and training for those who want to take this path.
The opportunity: We are seeking talented people to join our team of professionals. Our nationwide team consists of individuals who are leaders in insurance, financial, estate, personal, and business planning.
Description of activities and responsibilities: As a licensed agent one will be responsible for scheduling appointments, meeting with clients, analyzing clients' information making product recommendations, and providing ongoing service.
New York Life
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at New York Life