Entry Level Financial Services Professional
- Expired: January 25, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
New York Life
Our mission is to provide financial security and peace of mind through our insurance, annuity, and investment solutions. We act with integrity and humanity in all our interactions with our policy owners, business partners, and one another. Grounded in both confidence and humility, we serve as stewards for the long term. We are here for good, reflecting both the permanence of New York Life and our commitment to do the right thing in business and society. Everything we do has one overriding purpose: to be there when our policy owners need us.
We are looking for a highly self-motivated, self-disciplined job seeker looking for an opportunity to build a great career as a life insurance agent while helping clients achieve their financial goals. Utilizing our expansive product lines, our agents work to guide individuals, families, and businesses towards the financial strategy that is right for them. When you join our team, you will enjoy a rewarding career with a stable, industry-leading company that makes doing right by their customers its first priority.
Training, Development & Benefits: Our training program extends beyond the virtual and physical classroom, as our agents learn best by doing. Every office has a dedicated sales-support team, consisting of our management team and in-office sales management trainers, who work with agents step-by-step to ensure they've honed the necessary skills to meet their goals and effectively service their clients. We carry those values throughout all efforts across the company.
About New York Life: New York Life is among the strongest and most respected financial companies in the world. New York Life has received the highest financial strength ratings currently awarded to any U.S. life insurer by each of the four major rating companies: A.M. Best (A++), Standard & Poor's (AA+), Moody's Investors Service (Aaa), and Fitch (AAA)¹. For 65 consecutive years, we have led the Million Dollar Round Table with more members than any other insurance or financial institution in the world². New York Life has been recognized as one of the "World's Most Admired Companies" by Fortune Magazine for 2019.
Financial Advisors offer investment advisory services through Eagle Strategies LLC, a Registered Investment Adviser. Registered Representatives offer securities through NYLIFE Securities LLC (member FINRA/SIPC), A Licensed Insurance Agency - Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
- Full-time agents and their dependents are immediately eligible for medical, dental, vision, long-term disability, and group term life insurance. New York Life reserves the right to amend or terminate any benefit plans, in whole or in part, at any time.
- Source: Individual Third Party Ratings Reports as 7/30/18.
- MDRT (Million Dollar Round Table) is recognized throughout the industry as the standard of excellence in life insurance sales performance. SOURCE: MDRT as of 7/1/2019
- Based on revenue as reported by "Fortune 500 ranked within Industries, Insurance: Life, Health (Mutual)," Fortune magazine, 6/1/19. For methodology, please see http://fortune.com/fortune500/
Our new blended training and development program is designed to work with your schedule and in this type of role that makes all the difference. Our multifaceted system includes:
- In conjunction with in-office trainings; a comprehensive and user-friendly learning experience within New York Life's online portal system that is accessible anytime, anywhere, and from any device. Learn when and how you want!
- Once established in the career, Fast Track to Management opportunities for qualified professionals
- Help clients achieve their financial goals by presenting a breadth of solutions offered by our competitive suite of products and services
- Improve your professional skills and knowledge through the New York Life training curriculum
- Obtain optional licenses to sell investments and other securities products concerning wealth management and advanced planning
- Discuss financial concerns and needs with potential clients identified during the prospecting process
- Develop and employ marketing and business plans to grow your client base
- Savvy business sense required
- Strong values of integrity are a must
- Must be able to engage your community and tap personal networks to identify contacts
- Sales experience preferred with a growth mindset
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal to communicate complex skills
$70,000 - $100,000 at plan yearly
About New York Life
As a mutual company, with no investors or outside owners, New York Life is uniquely aligned with our client's interests and priorities. We had over 170 years of industry success. Some of our accolades include:
- A promise to work with you to build a strong financial future for both you and your clients
- #71 on Fortune 100 in 2019
- Most MDRT members in any United States Mutual company 2019
- Highest possible financial strength ratings currently awarded to any life insurer: Standard & Poor's (AA+); A.M. Best (A++); Moody's (Aaa); and Fitch (AAA) as of 7/30/18
New York Life
AddressCrystal Lake, IL
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at New York Life
Get fresh Financial Securities jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.