Entry Level Life Insurance Sales Agent
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
$54,000 at plan commissionResponsibilities:
- Assist current policyholders during the insurance claims process while overseeing existing insurance claims
- Onboard incoming and retain existing clients via a variety of customer service tasks, such as appointment booking, and responding to inquiries regarding billing, coverage, eligibility, and insurance policies
- Maintain databases, records, and bookkeeping, ensuring all paperwork is up to date
- Identify new client insurance needs, insurance risk, goals, current coverage, and financial situation by scheduling meetings for new customers, ensuring a personalized experience
- Expand our prospective customer base and market our insurance products via including networking, referrals, cold calling, and various marketing strategies to bring in new business
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products
- Candidates with an active Life & Health insurance license are strongly preferred
- Must have graduated high school or received GED, a Bachelor’s degree is desired
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills are a must
- Client service experience as a sales representative a plus
- Candidates with an active Life and Health insurance license are strongly preferred but not necessary.
As a mutual company, New York is accountable only to our policyholders. That means we are fully aligned with the interest of our clients, not with outside investors or Wall Street. Our focus is on delivering value to our clients. We have been in business for over 175 years, helping generations of Americans protect their families and attain their financial goals. Every year since 1854, we’ve paid dividends to eligible policyholders. To prepare for the future, we are constantly innovating and looking ahead to find more ways to increase value for our clients.
New York Life West Michigan
AddressGrand Rapids, MI
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at New York Life West Michigan