Registered Insurance Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Apply today to embark on a rewarding career in a stable, industry-leading company that prioritizes doing right by its clients! We are looking for a self-disciplined, highly motivated new team member who is interested in helping clients achieve their financial goals and building a great career as a Financial Professional in the process. You will leverage our expansive line of products to develop financial strategies customized for each individual, family, and business you serve.
Challenging, interesting work that will motivate you every day—that’s what we can offer you. Being an insurance and financial professional at New York Life is more than a profession; it’s an opportunity to shape your own future.
You’ll receive arguably the best training in the industry, and have the chance to take control of your career with the guidance and support of one of the most respected names in the business. Let’s face it. Work today is driven by change, and success depends on your ability to adapt to new technologies, consumer trends, and ways of doing business. You’ve got to be ready to meet new challenges and work hard, but if you’re ambitious and focused, the rewards are definitely worth it.
These are a few of the traits you'll need: Self-discipline, Resilience, Persistence, Determination, enterprising mindset.
This is a career for the long term. Insurance and investments are at the heart of our business, and the people who sell our products are the key to our ongoing success. Unlike other companies, we understand the importance of a vibrant sales force, and we’re committed to its growth. Plus, as an insurance and financial professional at New York Life, you’ll benefit from the stability and reputation you gain from working with a recognized and respected leader in the industry. We’ve been serving the insurance and financial needs of Americans for 176 years. It’s a history of achievement that you can be proud to be a part of.Compensation:
$89,000 - $97,000 at planResponsibilities:
- Discuss financial concerns and needs with potential clients identified during the fact-finding process
- Use guided systems to facilitate custom solutions for clients and prospects
- Employ marketing and business plans to grow client base with the help of New York Life
- Ensure effective insurance, retirement, and business planning education through an array of service offerings including life insurance, annuities, long-term care insurance, securities, investments, and more
- Improve your professional skills and knowledge through the New York Life training and development curriculum
- Secure industry licenses for selling securities and investments products for wealth management and advanced financial planning
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are required to effectively share complex ideas
- Ability to engage your community and leverage unique nest prospecting strategies and networks
- Growth mindset and sales experience strongly preferred
- Solid business expertise and knowledge
- Possess uncompromising integrity
- Enterprising mindset
- Ability to be coachable
- Competitive but works well as a member of a team
- Basic familiarity with CRM systems
- Ability to analyze data efficiently
As a mutual company, with no investors or outside owners, New York Life - Tyson's Corner is uniquely aligned with the client's interests and priorities. We had over 175 years of industry success.
Some of our accolades include:
- A promise to work with you to build a strong financial future for both you and your clients
- #71 on Fortune 100 in 2019
- Most MDRT members in any United States Mutual company 2019
- Highest possible financial strength ratings currently awarded to any life insurer: Standard & Poor’s (AA+); A.M. Best (A++); Moody’s (Aaa); and Fitch (AAA) as of 7/30/18
New York Life - Tyson's Corner
AddressTysons Corner, VA
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at New York Life - Tyson's Corner