Fast Track To Partner Program
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
New York Life's mission is to provide financial security and peace of mind through our insurance and investment solutions. We act with integrity and humanity in all our interactions with our policy owners, business partners, and one another. Grounded in both confidence and humility, we serve as stewards for the long term. We are here for good, reflecting both the permanence of New York Life and our commitment to do the right thing in business and society. Everything we do has one overriding purpose: to be there when clients need us.
If you are a born leader who is ready to take your financial career to the next level as a Partner in our general office, we have an opportunity for you! New York Life Insurance Company is currently hiring managers for its Associate Partner Program, a training in which participants start as financial professionals who gain first-hand experience in the field. Completion of the program requirements can lead to a transition into management as a Partner. If this sounds like a fit for you, apply today!
Training, Support, and Professional Development: New York Life offers a comprehensive two-year training program, marketing support, as well as prospecting and technical assistance. Our programs give you the ability to work with highly successful, established advisers and managers who assist you in developing a clientele. New York Life provides the resources and ongoing support you would expect from a Fortune 100 company.
About New York Life: New York Life is among the strongest and most respected financial companies in the world. New York Life has received the highest financial strength ratings currently awarded to any U.S. life insurer by each of the four major rating companies: A.M. Best (A++), Standard & Poor’s (AA+), Moody’s Investors Service (Aaa), and Fitch (AAA)¹. For 67 consecutive years, we have led the Million Dollar Round Table with more members than any other insurance or financial institution in the world². New York Life has been recognized as one of the “World’s Most Admired Companies” by Fortune Magazine for 2019.
Financial Advisors offer investment advisory services through Eagle Strategies LLC, a Registered Investment Adviser. Registered Representatives offer securities through NYLIFE Securities LLC (member FINRA/SIPC), A Licensed Insurance Agency - Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
- Full-time agents/advisers and their dependents are immediately eligible for medical, dental, vision, long-term disability, and group term life insurance.
- Source: Individual Third Party Ratings Reports as of 7/30/18.
- MDRT (Million Dollar Round Table) is recognized throughout the industry as the standard of excellence in life insurance sales performance. SOURCE: MDRT as of 7/1/2019
- Based on revenue as reported by “Fortune 500 ranked within Industries, Insurance: Life, Health (Mutual),” Fortune magazine, 6/1/19. For methodology, please see http://fortune.com/fortune500/
$105,000 - $135,000 at Plan per yearResponsibilities:
- Develop a personalized, long-term strategy and gain hands-on experience while assisting agents and financial advisers in identifying and achieving their financial goals
- Determine financial solutions for clients within a wide breadth of relevant products and services such as life insurance, fixed and variable annuities, mutual funds, and more
- Transition into management as a Partner once you have achieved the program requirements
- Six-month Associate Partner Training Program to further your business acumen and expertise
- Excellent benefits package including a defined benefit pension plan
- Goal-oriented, highly motivated, and seeking a rewarding and challenging career
- Experience working in sales and sales management is preferred
- Spanish, Korean or other language fluency is beneficial
- Working knowledge of cultural markets is helpful
- Required knowledge and experience working in the insurance or financial services field (2+ years preferred)
- Life and Health, SIE, Series 6/63/7/65 are preferred but not required
If you are:
- A Highly motivated individual
- Diligent work ethic
- Goal-oriented mindset
- Competitive drive
- Strong leadership skills
We would like to hear from you!About Company
As a mutual company, with no investors or outside owners, New York Life - Tyson's Corner is uniquely aligned with the client's interests and priorities. We had over 175 years of industry success.
Some of our accolades include:
- A promise to work with you to build a strong financial future for both you and your clients
- #71 on Fortune 100 in 2019
- Most MDRT members in any United States Mutual company 2019
- Highest possible financial strength ratings currently awarded to any life insurer: Standard & Poor’s (AA+); A.M. Best (A++); Moody’s (Aaa); and Fitch (AAA) as of 7/30/18
New York Life - Tyson's Corner
AddressTysons Corner, VA
GovernmentView all jobs at New York Life - Tyson's Corner