Entry-level Insurance Agent
- Expired: January 30, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
New York Life Team Basso
Our mission is to provide financial security and peace of mind through our insurance, annuity, and investment solutions. We act with integrity and humanity in all our interactions with our policy owners, business partners, and one another. Grounded in both confidence and humility, we serve as stewards for the long term. We are here for good, reflecting both the permanence of New York Life and our commitment to doing the right thing in business and society. Everything we do has one overriding purpose: to be there when our policy owners need us. Join the New York Life team as a motivated financial service professional committed to bettering the lives of others. We want to grow your career by helping you make our many financial products and services available to clients who are looking for a sustainable approach to achieving a sound financial future. Training, Support, and Professional Development: New York Life offers a comprehensive three-year training program, marketing support, as well as prospecting and technical assistance. Our programs give you the ability to work with highly successful, established agents and managers who assist you in developing a clientele. New York Life provides the resources and ongoing support you would expect from a Fortune 100 company.
About New York Life: New York Life is among the strongest and most respected financial companies in the world. New York Life has received the highest financial strength ratings currently awarded to any U.S. life insurer by each of the four major rating companies: A.M. Best (A++), Standard & Poor's (AA+), Moody's Investors Service (Aaa), Fitch (AAA)¹. For 65 consecutive years, we have led the Million Dollar Round Table with more members than any other insurance or financial institution in the world². New York Life has been recognized as one of the "World's Most Admired Companies" by Fortune Magazine for 2019.
Financial Service Professionals offer investment advisory services through Eagle Strategies LLC, a Registered Investment Adviser. Registered Representatives offer securities through NYLIFE Securities LLC (member FINRA/SIPC), A Licensed Insurance Agency - Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
1-Full-time agents and their dependents are immediately eligible for medical, dental, vision, long-term disability, and group-term life insurance. New York Life reserves the right to amend or terminate any benefit plans, in whole or in part, at any time.
2- Source: Individual Third Party Ratings Reports as of 7/30/18.
3- MDRT (Million Dollar Round Table) is recognized throughout the industry as the standard of excellence in life insurance sales performance. SOURCE: MDRT as of 7/1/2019
4- Based on revenue as reported by "Fortune 500 ranked within Industries, Insurance: Life, Health (Mutual)," Fortune magazine, 6/1/19. For methodology, please see http://fortune.com/fortune500/
- Help clients implement financial recommendations such as life insurance, savings plans, mutual funds, and other financial products
- Assess each client's potential life and financial needs to create an individualized financial plan that leverages the products and services we offer
- Work with each client to collect personal financial information including status, cash flow, and expectations for documentation in our CRM
- Leverage marketing and social media tools to identify, pursue, and secure new clients who can benefit from having a trusted financial service professional
- Research and provide financial advice and strategies through educational meetings or seminars that are suitable based on client risk tolerance and financial objectives
- Must possess uncompromising integrity and the ability to communicate complex ideas
- Must have effective relationship management skills
- Required to effectively network to identify potential new clients
- Sales experience preferred - entrepreneurial mindset, no mile too far
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Desire to help families and businesses to "Be Good At Life"
- Strong business acumen
- Professional business demeanor
- Perseverance in the face of a challenge
- Ability to engage your community and leverage personal networks/contacts
About New York Life Team Basso
New York Life is a Fortune 100 company with a long history of doing good. We have been in business for over 175 years, helping generations of Americans protect their families and attain their financial goals. As a mutual company, we are accountable only to our policyholders, not to Wall Street or outside investors. We are focused on long-term success for our clients.
New York Life Team Basso
AddressWall Township, NJ
Finance and Insurance
Get fresh Afternoon LIFE Insurance Agent jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.