Entry Level Financial Service Sales Professional
- Expired: April 15, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our mission is to provide financial security and peace of mind through our insurance, annuity, and investment solutions. We act with integrity and humanity in all our interactions with our policy owners, business partners, and one another. Grounded in both confidence and humility, we serve as stewards for the long term. We are here for good, reflecting both the permanence of New York Life and our commitment to do the right thing in business and society. Everything we do has one overriding purpose: to be there when our policy owners need us. Promote from within.
New York Life is currently seeking a self-motivated, driven individual with integrity and a passion for making a positive impact on people’s lives. Through the comprehensive array of financial products and services we offer, you’ll help clients develop a sound, long-term strategy to achieve their financial goals. Joint work encouraged. Competition.
Training, Support, and Professional Development: New York Life offers a comprehensive three-year training program, marketing support, as well as prospecting and technical assistance. Our programs give you the ability to work with highly successful, established agents and managers who assist you in developing a clientele. New York Life provides the resources and ongoing support you would expect from a Fortune 100 company. Benefits are unmatched. 176 year old company.
About New York Life: New York Life is among the strongest and most respected financial companies in the world. New York Life has received the highest financial strength ratings currently awarded to any U.S. life insurer by each of the four major rating companies: A.M. Best (A++), Standard & Poor’s (AA+), Moody’s Investors Service (Aaa), and Fitch (AAA)¹. For 65 consecutive years, we have led the Million Dollar Round Table with more members than any other insurance or financial institution in the world². New York Life has been recognized as one of the “World’s Most Admired Companies” by Fortune Magazine for 2019.
Financial Service Professionals offer investment advisory services through Eagle Strategies LLC, a Registered Investment Adviser. Registered Representatives offer securities through NYLIFE Securities LLC (member FINRA/SIPC), A Licensed Insurance Agency - Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V Ability to work via Zoom currently.
1-Full-time agents and their dependents are immediately eligible for medical, dental, vision, long-term disability, and group term life insurance. New York Life reserves the right to amend or terminate any benefit plans, in whole or in part, at any time.
2- Source: Individual Third Party Ratings Reports as 7/30/18.
3- MDRT (Million Dollar Round Table) is recognized throughout the industry as the standard of excellence in life insurance sales performance. SOURCE: MDRT as of 7/1/2019
4- Based on revenue as reported by “Fortune 500 ranked within Industries, Insurance: Life, Health (Mutual),” Fortune magazine, 6/1/19. For methodology, please see http://fortune.com/fortune500/Compensation:
$90,000 - $120,000 yearlyResponsibilities:
- Assist clients with decisions related to life insurance, mutual funds, savings plans, and other financial products and services
- Participate in educational meetings or seminars relevant to client risk-tolerant and financial objectives for research prior to offering sound financial advice
- Implement social media and other marketing tools to identify, seek, and generate prospects with whom you can foster strong, long-term relationships as a reliable financial service professional
- Collect and organize each client’s financial information using a CRM to determine financial status, financial goals, cash flow, and financial expectations
- Develop and implement tailored financial plans using our array of services while considering each client’s financial needs and life circumstances
- flexible Schedule
- Joint work
- 2 year training program
- Candidates need to be able to communicate complicated concepts and maintain strong principles such as honesty and integrity
- Must have the ability to successfully network to prospect new potential clients
- Must have effective relationship management skills
- Life and Health license preferred
- Must be a competitive person
New York Life recruits and hires thousands of new agents every year, many of whom are established professionals seeking a more rewarding career.
Becoming a New York Life agent is an ideal opportunity for individuals who want to build a financial services business with significant income potential, help others achieve financial security, and maintain a flexible schedule. We offer tremendous guidance, encouragement, and training for those who want to take this path.
The opportunity: We are seeking talented people to join our team of professionals. Our nationwide team consists of individuals who are leaders in insurance, financial, estate, personal, and business planning.
Description of activities and responsibilities: As a licensed agent one will be responsible for scheduling appointments, meeting with clients, analyzing clients' information making product recommendations, and providing ongoing service.
New York Life - Schaumburg
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at New York Life - Schaumburg