Fast Track Insurance Partner
New York Life - Robert Rice Orlando, FL
- Posted: 12 days ago
- $100,000 to $125,000 Yearly
If you are a leadership-oriented individual who is ready to take your financial career to the next level as a partner in our general office, we have an opportunity for you! New York Life Insurance Company is currently hiring managers for its Fast Track Partner Program, a training in which participants start as financial professionals who gain first-hand experience in the field. Completion of the program requirements can lead to a transition into management as an associate partner. If this sounds like a fit for you, apply today!
Training, Support, and Professional Development: New York Life offers a comprehensive three-year training program, marketing support, as well as prospecting and technical assistance. Our programs give you the ability to work with highly successful, established agents and managers who assist you in developing a clientele. New York Life provides the resources and ongoing support you would expect from a Fortune 100 company.
About New York Life: New York Life is among the strongest and most respected financial companies in the world. New York Life has received the highest financial strength ratings currently awarded to any U.S. life insurer by each of the four major rating companies: A.M. Best (A++), Standard & Poor’s (AA+), Moody’s Investors Service (Aaa), and Fitch (AAA)¹. For 65 consecutive years, we have led the Million Dollar Round Table with more members than any other insurance or financial institution in the world². New York Life has been recognized as one of the “World’s Most Admired Companies” by Fortune Magazine for 2019.
Financial Advisors offer investment advisory services through Eagle Strategies LLC, a Registered Investment Adviser. Registered Representatives offer securities through NYLIFE Securities LLC (member FINRA/SIPC), A Licensed Insurance Agency - Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
1 - Full-time agents and their dependents are immediately eligible for medical, dental, vision, long-term disability, and group term life insurance. New York Life reserves the right to amend or terminate any benefit plans, in whole or in part, at any time.
2 - Source: Individual Third Party Ratings Reports as 7/30/18.
3 - MDRT (Million Dollar Round Table) is recognized throughout the industry as the standard of excellence in life insurance sales performance. SOURCE: MDRT as of 7/1/2019
4 - Based on revenue as reported by “Fortune 500 ranked within Industries, Insurance: Life, Health (Mutual),” Fortune magazine, 6/1/19. For methodology, please see http://fortune.com/fortune500/Compensation:
$100,000 - $125,000 at plan per yearResponsibilities:
- Complete the program requirements and join the management team as an associate partner
- Develop a personalized, long-term strategy and gain hands-on experience while assisting clients in identifying and achieving their financial goals
- Present potential solutions using a comprehensive array of our financial products and services, including life insurance, fixed and variable annuities, and mutual funds
- Join our intensive, six-month Associate Partner Training Program to further your business acumen and expertise while working toward a management position
- Hire and lead your own group of financial professionals while serving as an associate partner
- Spanish, Portuguese, or other language fluency is beneficial
- Experience working in sales is required
- Highly motivated and goal-oriented professional looking for a challenging yet rewarding occupation
- Required knowledge and experience working in the insurance or financial services field
- Cultural markets knowledge preferred but not required
As a mutual company, with no investors or outside owners, New York Life is uniquely aligned with our client's interests and priorities. With over 170 years of industry success. Some of our accolades include:
•A promise to work with you to build a strong financial future for both you and your clients
• #73 on Fortune 100 in 2020
• A leading company with many agents qualifying for MDRT2 year after year
• Highest possible financial strength ratings currently awarded to any life insurer: Standard and Poor’s (AA+); A.M. Best (A++); Moody’s (Aaa); and Fitch (AAA).
Agents and dependents are immediately eligible for medical, dental, vision, long-term disability, and group term life insurance. 2MDRT (Million Dollar Round Table) is recognized in the industry as the standard of excellence in life insurance sales performance. New York Life Insurance Company is an equal opportunity employer M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
New York Life - Robert Rice
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at New York Life - Robert Rice