Life Insurance Sales Agent
- $65,000 to $95,000 Yearly
Apply today to embark on a rewarding career in a stable, industry-leading company that prioritizes doing right by its clients! At New York Life, we are looking for a self-disciplined, highly motivated new team member who is interested in helping clients achieve their financial goals and building a great career as a life insurance agent in the process. You will leverage our expansive line of products to develop financial strategies customized for each individual, family, and business you serve. Join us today!
Challenging, interesting work that will motivate you every day—that’s what we can offer you. Being an insurance and financial professional at New York Life is more than a profession; it’s an opportunity to shape your own future.
You’ll receive some of the best training in the industry, and have the chance to take control of your career with the guidance and support of one of the most respected names in the business. Let’s face it. Work today is driven by change, and success depends on your ability to adapt to new technologies, consumer trends, and ways of doing business. You’ve got to be ready to meet new challenges and work hard, but if you’re ambitious and focused, the rewards are definitely worth it.
These are the traits you'll need: Self-discipline, Resilience, Persistence, Determination.
Leveraging everything that New York Life offers you sets you up for success as an agent and puts you on track toward a fulfilling career.
- Licenses provided at no cost to you
- Professional training
- Expert field consultants
- Dedicated New York Life Home-Office support
- Digital sales and marketing tools
- Company and industry conferences
- Industry-leading benefits package
- Opportunities to move into leadership and management
$65,000 - $95,000 at plan yearlyResponsibilities:
- Discuss financial concerns and needs during the prospecting process
- Develop and employ marketing and business plans to grow your list of contacts
- Ensure effective insurance, retirement, and planning through an array of service offerings including, high-quality insurance, fixed annuities, long-term care insurance, securities, investments, and more
- Improve your professional skills and knowledge through the New York Life training curriculum
- Secure optional licenses for selling securities and investment products for wealth management and advanced planning
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are required to effectively share complex ideas
- Ability to engage your community and leverage personal networks and contacts
- A growth mindset and sales experience are strongly preferred
- Solid operational expertise and knowledge are a must
- Must possess uncompromising integrity
- Backgrounds in people-oriented careers are a plus!
- Backgrounds in teaching or coaching are a plus as well!
As a mutual company, New York Life Oahu is uniquely aligned with the interests and priorities of those we serve. We have over 170 years of industry success. Some of our accolades include:
· A promise to work with you to build a strong financial future for both you and your clientele
· #71 on Fortune 100 in 2019
· Most MDRT members in any United States Mutual company 2019
· Highest possible financial strength ratings currently awarded to any life insurer: Standard & Poor’s (AA+); A.M. Best (A++); Moody’s (Aaa); and Fitch (AAA) as of 7/30/18
New York Life OahuKaneohe, HI
Finance and Insurance
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.