Fast Track Insurance Partner
New York Life Oahu Kaneohe, HI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our mission is to provide financial security and peace of mind through our insurance, annuity, and investment solutions. We act with integrity and humanity in all our interactions with our policy owners, business partners, and one another. Grounded in both confidence and humility, we serve as stewards for the long term. We are here for good, reflecting both the permanence of New York Life and our commitment to do the right thing in business and society. Everything we do has one overriding purpose: to be there when our policy owners need us.
We are looking for leadership-oriented managers hoping to advance their careers toward becoming partners in our general office. New York Life Insurance Company is currently recruiting participants for its Fast Track Management Program. You will start as a financial professional who works hand-in-hand with clients to build your experience as you move through the program’s requirements. When you have met all of the parameters, you’ll transition into management as an associate partner. Expand your career by applying for the Fast Track Partner program today!
Training, Support, and Professional Development: New York Life offers a comprehensive three-year training program, marketing support, as well as prospecting and technical assistance. Our programs give you the ability to work with highly successful, established agents and managers who assist you in developing a clientele. New York Life provides the resources and ongoing support you would expect from a Fortune 100 company.
About New York Life: New York Life is among the strongest and most respected financial companies in the world. New York Life has received the highest financial strength ratings currently awarded to any U.S. life insurer by each of the four major rating companies: A.M. Best (A++), Standard & Poor’s (AA+), Moody’s Investors Service (Aaa), and Fitch (AAA)¹. For 65 consecutive years, we have led the Million Dollar Round Table with more members than any other insurance or financial institution in the world². New York Life has been recognized as one of the “World’s Most Admired Companies” by Fortune Magazine for 2019.
Financial Advisors offer investment advisory services through Eagle Strategies LLC, a Registered Investment Adviser. Registered Representatives offer securities through NYLIFE Securities LLC (member FINRA/SIPC), A Licensed Insurance Agency - Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
1 - Full-time agents and their dependents are immediately eligible for medical, dental, vision, long-term disability, and group term life insurance. New York Life reserves the right to amend or terminate any benefit plans, in whole or in part, at any time.
2 - Source: Individual Third Party Ratings Reports as of 7/30/18.
3 - MDRT (Million Dollar Round Table) is recognized throughout the industry as the standard of excellence in life insurance sales performance. SOURCE: MDRT as of 7/1/2019
- 4 - Based on revenue as reported by “Fortune 500 ranked within Industries, Insurance: Life, Health (Mutual),” Fortune magazine, 6/1/19. For methodology, please see http://fortune.com/fortune500/
$80,000 - $110,000 at Plan per yearResponsibilities:
- Transition into management as an Associate Partner once you have achieved the program requirements
- Hire and lead your own group of financial professionals while serving as an associate partner
- Gain hands-on experience as a financial professional while helping participants develop a long-term strategy to achieve their financial goals
- Present potential solutions using a comprehensive array of our financial products and services, including life insurance, fixed and variable annuities, and mutual funds
- Join our intensive, six-month Associate Partner Training Program to further your business acumen and expertise while working toward a management position
- Highly motivated and goal-oriented professional
- Multilingual professionals with Spanish, Portuguese, or other language proficiency is a bonus
- Experience working in sales is required
- Cultural markets knowledge preferred but not required
- Required knowledge and experience working in the insurance or financial services field
If you are:
- Highly motivated
- A strong communicator
- Seeking a rewarding yet challenging career, we would like to learn more about you!
As a mutual company, New York Life Oahu is uniquely aligned with the interests and priorities of those we serve. We have over 170 years of industry success. Some of our accolades include:
· A promise to work with you to build a strong financial future for both you and your clientele
· #71 on Fortune 100 in 2019
· Most MDRT members in any United States Mutual company 2019
· Highest possible financial strength ratings currently awarded to any life insurer: Standard & Poor’s (AA+); A.M. Best (A++); Moody’s (Aaa); and Fitch (AAA) as of 7/30/18
New York Life Oahu
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at New York Life Oahu