Entry-level Insurance Agent
- Expired: September 15, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
New York Life - New Jersey
Our mission is to provide financial security and peace of mind through our insurance, annuity, and investment solutions. We act with integrity and humanity in all our interactions with our policy owners, business partners, and one another. Grounded in both confidence and humility, we serve as stewards for the long term. We are here for good, reflecting both the permanence of New York Life and our commitment to do the right thing in business and society. Everything we do has one overriding purpose: to be there when our policy owners need us.
Are you a driven self-starter with strong principles who is interested in making a positive difference in the lives of others? We are looking for you! New York Life is growing its team by hiring a financial service professional who can offer our wealth of financial products and services to clients who are striving to establish strong financial foundations and achieve their monetary goals for a bright future.
Training, Support, and Professional Development: New York Life offers a comprehensive three-year training program, marketing support, as well as prospecting, and technical assistance. Our programs give you the ability to work with highly successful, established agents and managers who assist you in developing a clientele. New York Life provides the resources and ongoing support you would expect from a Fortune 100 company.
About New York Life: New York Life is among the strongest and most respected financial companies in the world. New York Life has received the highest financial strength ratings currently awarded to any U.S. life insurer by each of the four major rating companies: A.M. Best (A++), Standard & Poor's (AA+), Moody's Investors Service (Aaa), and Fitch (AAA)¹. For 65 consecutive years, we have led the Million Dollar Round Table with more members than any other insurance or financial institution in the world². New York Life has been recognized as one of the "World's Most Admired Companies" by Fortune Magazine for 2019.
Financial Service Professionals offer investment advisory services through Eagle Strategies LLC, a Registered Investment Adviser. Registered Representatives offer securities through NYLIFE Securities LLC (member FINRA/SIPC), A Licensed Insurance Agency - Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
1-Full-time agents and their dependents are immediately eligible for medical, dental, vision, long-term disability, and group term life insurance. New York Life reserves the right to amend or terminate any benefit plans, in whole or in part, at any time.
2- Source: Individual Third Party Ratings Reports as 7/30/18.
3- MDRT (Million Dollar Round Table) is recognized throughout the industry as the standard of excellence in life insurance sales performance. SOURCE: MDRT as of 7/1/2019
4- Based on revenue as reported by "Fortune 500 ranked within Industries, Insurance: Life, Health (Mutual)," Fortune magazine, 6/1/19. For methodology, please see http://fortune.com/fortune500/
- Identify, seek out, and generate prospects continuously using social media or other marketing tools and create strong relationships with new clients as their trusted advisor
- Create customized financial plans using the products and services we offer based on each client's potential life and financial needs
- Work with each client to collect personal financial information including status, cash flow, and expectations for documentation in our CRM
- Assist clients with decisions related to life insurance, mutual funds, savings plans, and other financial products and services
- Employ a research-based approach to providing financial advice and strategies based on educational meetings and/or seminars centered on client risk tolerance and financial goals
- Candidates need to be able to communicate complicated concepts and maintain strong principles such as honesty and integrity
- Must have the ability to successfully network and prospect for new clients
- Strong relationship management skills and/or experience required
- Sales experience preferred - entrepreneurial mindset, no mile too far.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Desire to help families and businesses to "Be Good At Life."
- Strong business acumen.
- Professional business demeanor.
- Perseverance in the face of a challenge
- Ability to engage your community and leverage personal networks/contacts
$86,000 - $105,000
About New York Life - New Jersey
Backed by 175 years of experience. It is commonly known, not all service industries are the same, more to the point, not all companies are the same. Product offerings, producer support, opportunity for advancement, personal growth, ongoing training, and broad-spectrum marketing. New York Life innovatively strides the cutting edge in client servicing, systematically paving the way for success with tested processes, actively immersed with you in achieving your desired career objectives, and more. Step into a client's life and help them achieve their financial goals while building a great career for yourselves in the process. Utilizing our expansive product lines our Agents work to guide individuals, families and businesses toward the financial strategy that is right for them. That is no easy task, but for the right person, it can be a truly rewarding career with the potential for growth opportunities.
New York Life - New Jersey
AddressWall Township, NJ
Finance and Insurance
Get fresh Data Entry Agent jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.