Life Insurance Agent
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
If you are searching for an excellent opportunity to grow your career as a life insurance agent, this job is for you! We are seeking a highly motivated, self-disciplined candidate interested in helping clients identify and reach their financial goals. Armed with our expansive suite of products and the support of our agents, you will guide individuals, families, and businesses through customized financial strategies. Apply today for a rewarding career in a stable, industry-leading company centered on doing what is right for its customers!
Training, Development & Benefits: Our training program extends beyond the virtual and physical classroom, as our agents learn best by doing. Every office has a dedicated sales-support team, consisting of our management team and in-office sales management trainers, who work with agents step-by-step to ensure they’ve honed the necessary skills to meet their goals and effectively service their clients. We carry those values throughout all efforts across the company.
About New York Life: New York Life is among the strongest and most respected financial companies in the world. New York Life has received the highest financial strength ratings currently awarded to any U.S. life insurer by each of the four major rating companies: A.M. Best (A++), Standard & Poor’s (AA+), Moody’s Investors Service (Aaa), and Fitch (AAA)¹. For 65 consecutive years, we have led the Million Dollar Round Table with more members than any other insurance or financial institution in the world². New York Life has been recognized as one of the “World’s Most Admired Companies” by Fortune Magazine for 2019.
Financial Advisors offer investment advisory services through Eagle Strategies LLC, a Registered Investment Adviser. Registered Representatives offer securities through NYLIFE Securities LLC (member FINRA/SIPC), A Licensed Insurance Agency - Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
- Full-time agents and their dependents are immediately eligible for medical, dental, vision, long-term disability, and group term life insurance. New York Life reserves the right to amend or terminate any benefit plans, in whole or in part, at any time.
- Source: Individual Third Party Ratings Reports as 7/30/18.
- MDRT (Million Dollar Round Table) is recognized throughout the industry as the standard of excellence in life insurance sales performance. SOURCE: MDRT as of 7/1/2019
- Based on revenue as reported by “Fortune 500 ranked within Industries, Insurance: Life, Health (Mutual),” Fortune magazine, 6/1/19. For methodology, please see http://fortune.com/fortune500/
Our new blended training and development program is designed to work with your schedule and in this type of role that makes all the difference. Our multifaceted system includes:
- In conjunction with in-office trainings; a comprehensive and user-friendly learning experience within New York Life’s online portal system that is accessible anytime, anywhere, and from any device. Learn when and how you want!
- Once established in the career, Fast Track to Management opportunities for qualified professionals
- Present an array of potential solutions using our competitive suite of products and services to help clients identify and achieve their financial goals
- Deliver responsible business planning, insurance, and retirement education via options for high-quality life insurance, fixed annuities, securities, long-term care insurance, and other related products
- Increase your client base by creating and implementing strategic business and marketing plans
- Hone your knowledge and professional skills by successfully completing the New York Life training curriculum
- Acquire discretionary licenses to sell investments and other securities products centered on advanced planning and wealth management
- Sales experience preferred with a growth mindset
- Strong business acumen
- Must possess uncompromising integrity
- Articulate complicated concepts using superb written and verbal communication skills
- Leverage personal networks and contacts and engage your community to identify prospects
Devotion to its policy owners has led New York Life to over 170 years of industry success. Some of our accolades include:
- A promise to work with you to build a strong financial future for both you and your clients
- #69 on Fortune 100 in 2018
- Most MDRT (2) members in any United States Mutual company 2018
- Highest possible financial strength ratings currently awarded to any life insurer: Standard & Poor’s (AA+); A.M. Best (A++); Moody’s (Aaa); and Fitch (AAA) as of 7/30/18
New York Life - New Canaan
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at New York Life - New Canaan