Insurance Sales Agent
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
$50,000 - $80,000 at planResponsibilities:
- Spend time listening to existing, new, and prospective clients to evaluate their needs and stage-of-life priorities before presenting insurance plan options for their specific circumstances
- Tailor risk management strategies and client profiles to reflect each customer’s individual needs
- Take ownership of ensuring there are accurate records of all necessary bookkeeping, client, and sales reports in order to track and communicate the status of assigned goals
- Remain updated about insurance industry changes that may affect customers in your portfolio
- Maintain a portfolio of existing customers and pursue insurance sales with new clients by using sales strategies that may include cold calling and networking
- Candidates must have or be willing to get an insurance license
- Ability to learn and understand state and federal regulations that affect insurance sales, insurance clients, and the insurance industry as a whole
- High school diploma necessary; college degree a bonus
- Working knowledge of accounting and sales lead software is a plus
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, and communications skills are necessary; customer service skills are helpful
The mutual insurance company offering a wide range of products. Will cover costs of licensing, full benefits package. Affiliated with NYLIFE Securities and Eagle Strategies.
New York Life - Lansing/Ann Arbor
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at New York Life - Lansing/Ann Arbor