- Expired: September 15, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
New York Life - Lance Gillman
Our firm is rapidly expanding and we are looking for an experienced financial advisor to advise our clients and help them make smart, profitable decisions to meet their financial goals. We are looking for someone with a proven success record advising long-term clients, with superb math, analysis, and customer service skills. If this sounds like a fit for your expertise, start your application today!
- Execute exceptional customer service to existing clients; track and monitor communications in the client file, including strategies and financial advice given
- Help clients implement financial recommendations such as life insurance, savings plans, mutual funds, and other financial products
- Create customized financial plans suitable for each client based on potential life changes and changing financial needs
- Establish strong relationships with new clients as their trusted advisor and continuously identify, seek, and approach prospects
- Compile each client's financial information to determine financial goals, financial status, cash flow, and financial expectations
What we're looking for...
- We're looking for people who want to make a lasting impact on the financial well-being of individuals, families, and small businesses
- This is not just a sales job-it's a career with purpose and opportunity
- You'll provide peace of mind to your clients while helping them navigate challenges that many of them find complex and confusing, such as preparing for retirement and saving for college
- As an insurance agent, you will have the opportunity to see the positive impact of your work for years to come. You will grow personally and professionally along with your clients
- A Bachelor's degree in business administration, finance, or a related field is required
- Exemplary communication skills, math skills, relationship skills, and customer service skills are vital
- Program proficiency including MS Office, Google Suite, CRM systems, and financial planning software is preferred
- Current professional license CPA, or CFP (Certified Financial Planner license from Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards) and FINRA Series 7 and 66, is required
- Success as a financial planner, personal financial advisor, financial analyst, or financial consultant is desired
- Winning Attitude
$140,500 at plan
About New York Life - Lance Gillman
As a mutual company, with no investors or outside owners, New York Life is uniquely aligned with our client's interests and priorities. We had over 176 years of industry success. Some of our accolades include:
- A promise to work with you to build a strong financial future for both you and your clients
- #73 on Fortune 100 in 2020
- A leading company with many agents qualifying for MDRT 2 year after year
- Highest possible financial strength ratings currently awarded to any life insurer: Standard & Poor's (AA+); A.M. Best (A++); Moody's (Aaa); and Fitch (AAA) as of 9/12/19
- Full benefits when hired and 3 separate pension
New York Life Insurance Company is an equal opportunity employer M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Lance Gillman Senior Partner, New York Life
New York Life - Lance Gillman
Finance and Insurance
Get fresh Life Consultant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.