Insurance Sales Agent
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Insurance Agent with New York Life Insurance Company
Our mission is to provide financial security and peace of mind through our insurance, annuity, and investment solutions. We act with integrity and humanity in all our interactions with our policy owners, business partners, and one another. Grounded in both confidence and humility, we serve as stewards for the long term. We are here for good, reflecting both the permanence of New York Life and our commitment to do the right thing in business and society. Everything we do has one overriding purpose: to be there when our policy owners need us.
If you are searching for an excellent opportunity to grow your career as a life insurance agent, this job is for you! We are seeking a highly motivated, self-disciplined candidate interested in helping clients identify and reach their financial goals. Armed with our expansive suite of products and the support of our agents, you will guide individuals, families, and businesses through customized financial strategies. Apply today for a rewarding career in a stable, industry-leading company centered on doing what is right for its customers and their loved ones.
Training, Development, and Benefits: Our training program extends beyond the virtual and physical classroom, as our agents learn best by doing. Every office has a dedicated sales-support team, consisting of our management team and in-office sales management trainers, who work with agents step-by-step to ensure they’ve honed the necessary skills to meet their goals and effectively service their clients. We carry those values throughout all efforts across the company.
About New York Life: New York Life is among the strongest and most respected financial companies in the world. New York Life has received the highest financial strength ratings currently awarded to any U.S. life insurer by each of the four major rating companies: A.M. Best (A++), Standard & Poor’s (AA+), Moody’s Investors Service (Aaa), and Fitch (AAA)¹. For 65 consecutive years, we have led the Million Dollar Round Table with more members than any other insurance or financial institution in the world². New York Life has been recognized as one of the “World’s Most Admired Companies” by Fortune Magazine for 2019.
Financial Advisors offer investment advisory services through Eagle Strategies LLC, a Registered Investment Adviser. Registered Representatives offer securities through NYLIFE Securities LLC (member FINRA/SIPC), A Licensed Insurance Agency - Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Full-time agents and their dependents are immediately eligible for medical, dental, vision, long-term disability, and group term life insurance. New York Life reserves the right to amend or terminate any benefit plans, in whole or in part, at any time.
Source: Individual Third Party Ratings Reports as of 7/30/18.
MDRT (Million Dollar Round Table) is recognized throughout the industry as the standard of excellence in life insurance sales performance. SOURCE: MDRT as of 7/1/2019
Based on revenue as reported by “Fortune 500 ranked within Industries, Insurance: Life, Health (Mutual),” Fortune magazine, 6/1/19. For methodology, please see http://fortune.com/fortune500/
Our new blended training and development program is designed to work with your schedule and in this type of role that makes all the difference. Our multifaceted system includes:
- In conjunction with in-office training; a comprehensive and user-friendly learning experience within New York Life’s online portal system that is accessible anytime, anywhere, and from any device. Learn when and how you want
- Once established in the career, Fast Track to Management opportunities for qualified professionals
- Read in full about all benefits for our agents here: https://www.nylbenefits.com/agents
$70,000 - $100,000 at Plan per yearResponsibilities:
- Develop and employ marketing and business plans to grow your client base
- Help clients achieve their financial goals by presenting a breadth of solutions offered by our competitive suite of products and services
- Secure optional licenses for selling securities and investments products for wealth management and advanced planning
- Prospect and contact potential clients to discuss their financial needs and concerns
- Improve your professional skills and knowledge through the New York Life training curriculum
- A great prospector for clients, good networking events
- Growth mindset and sales experience strongly preferred
- Must possess uncompromising integrity
- Strong business acumen
- Leverage personal networks and contacts and engage your community to identify prospects
- Entrepreneurial mindset to build your business
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Knowledge of cultural market (a second language is a plus)
- Desire to help others to achieve financial goals set forth
As a mutual company, with no investors or outside owners, New York Life is uniquely aligned with our client's interests and priorities. With over 175 years of industry success.
Some of our accolades include:
•A promise to work with you to build a strong financial future for both you and your clients
• #73 on Fortune 100 in 2020
• A leading company with many agents qualifying for MDRT year after year
• Highest possible financial strength ratings currently awarded to any life insurer: Standard and Poor’s (AA+); A.M. Best (A++); Moody’s (Aaa); and Fitch (AAA)
Agents and dependents are immediately eligible for medical, dental, vision, long-term disability, and group term life insurance. MDRT (Million Dollar Round Table) is recognized throughout the industry as the standard of excellence in life insurance sales performance. New York Life Insurance Company is an EOE M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
New York Life Insurance Vienna
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at New York Life Insurance Vienna