Fast Track To Management
New York Life Insurance Vienna Vienna, VA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our mission is to provide financial security and peace of mind through our insurance, annuity, long-term care, and investment solutions. We act with integrity and humanity in all our interactions with our policy owners, business partners, and one another. Grounded in both confidence and humility, we serve as stewards for the long term. We are here for good, reflecting both the permanence of New York Life and our commitment to do the right thing in business and society. Everything we do has one overriding purpose: to be there when our policy owners need us and to be "Good at Life"
If you are a leadership-oriented individual who is ready to take your financial career to the next level as a partner in our general office, we have an opportunity for you! New York Life Insurance Company is currently hiring managers for its Fast Track Partner Program.
In the Fast Track Management Program, you’ll start as a financial professional to gain hands-on experience. Once you have met the program requirements, you’ll be able to transition into management as an Associate Partner. In this role, you’ll be responsible for hiring and developing your own team of financial professionals. You’ll also be enrolled in the Associate Partner Training Program, an intensive, six-month program. The associate Partner program will further enhance and develop your leadership skills
This is a career with growth in mind.
About New York Life: New York Life is among the strongest and most respected financial companies in the world. New York Life
Training, Support, and Professional Development: New York Life offers a comprehensive two-year training program, marketing support, as well as prospecting and technical assistance. Our programs give you the ability to work with highly successful, established agents and managers who assist you in developing a clientele. New York Life provides the resources and ongoing support you would expect from a Fortune 100 company.
Best (A++), Standard & Poor’s (AA+), Moody’s Service (Aaa), and Fitch (AAA)¹. For 65 consecutive years, we have led the Million Dollar Round Table with more members than any other insurance or financial institution in the world². We are currently ranked #67 by Fortune 500.
Financial Advisors offer investment advisory services through Eagle Strategies LLC, a Registered Investment Adviser. Registered Representatives offer securities through NYLIFE Securities LLC (member FINRA/SIPC), A Licensed Insurance Agency - Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
- Full benefits package
- MDRT (Million Dollar Round Table) is recognized throughout the industry as the standard of excellence in life insurance sales performance. SOURCE: MDRT as of 7/1/2019 We have the #1 in membership. Most women member than any other company
- Voted #1 Company to Work for in the industry in 2020
If you are interested in finding out more details for this role "Let's Talk" and discuss the opportunities.Compensation:
$80,000 - $120,000 at Plan per yearResponsibilities:
- Must be able to demonstrate skill in hiring and developing your own team of financial professionals as an Associate Partner
- Be a great leader coach and be able to drive the goals for the team member
- Join our intensive, six-month Associate Partner Training Program to further business acumen and expertise while working toward a management position
- Transition into management as an Associate Partner once you have achieved the program requirements
- Develop a personalized, long-term strategy and gain hands-on experience while assisting clients in identifying and achieving their financial goal
- We have joined the American College for a designation program to help set you apart from others in this field
Some qualifiers for the fast track program
- Sales experience is preferred
- If you are not licensed in Life Annuity and Health this will be the first step
- Next, you will begin studying for the Security Industry Essential (SIE) which may be taken together with the 6 or 7
- Management experience
- MBA graduate within the last 12 months is one of the qualifiers
- Required knowledge and experience working in the insurance or financial services field are preferred
- Be able to demonstrate leadership skills and start to build your own team
As a mutual company with no outside owners, New York Life is uniquely aligned with our client's interests and priorities. With over 175 years of industry success.
Some of our accolades include:
•A promise to work with you to build a strong financial future for both you and your clients
• #73 on Fortune 100 in 2020
• A leading company with many agents qualifying for MDRT year after year
• Highest possible financial strength ratings currently awarded to any life insurer: Standard and Poor’s (AA+); A.M. Best (A++); Moody’s (Aaa); and Fitch (AAA)
Agents and dependents are immediately eligible for medical, dental, vision, long-term disability, and group term life insurance. MDRT (Million Dollar Round Table) is recognized throughout the industry as the standard of excellence in life insurance sales performance. New York Life Insurance Company is an EOE M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
New York Life Insurance Vienna
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at New York Life Insurance Vienna