New York Life, established in 1845, is one of the most respected and successful companies in America and internationally. Headquartered in New York City, New York Life's family of companies offers life insurance, retirement income products, and long-term care insurance. New York Life Investment Management LLC provides institutional asset management and retirement plan services. Other New York Life affiliates provide an array of securities products and services, as well as institutional and retail mutual funds.
New York Life offers you not just another job, but career possibilities!
You do not need sales, business development, marketing, or insurance experience to begin your road to success in this role! All you need is passion and a desire to make a difference. Our comprehensive training program will help give you the tools you need to succeed and create the career success you envision.
We are looking for people who possess the following background/characteristics:
- Highly self-motivated and self-disciplined with the ability to work effectively with little or no supervision
- Outgoing personality with the ability to develop relationships (i.e., “People Person")
- Fearless, positive attitude and willingness to be accountable for results
- Organized, detail-oriented and excellent time-management skills
- Desire for continuous learning
- Good communicator—excellent listening skills and ability to explain complex information in a simple and concise manner
Here is what distinguishes this opportunity with New York Life:
- Career Advancement: Continue to build your own business or, if qualified, move into management – the choice is up to you. Criteria for management are defined and quantifiable.
- Training: NYLIC University: our comprehensive and well-respected training program.
- Constant Support: During and after formal training, you will receive continuous assistance from your manager and peers in your region and across the country to help you succeed. On-site trainers and product consultants are available to you, and this is coupled with an entire division within the company located in the Home Office dedicated to providing agents with prospecting and sales ideas, product knowledge, and application -- we want our new agents to be successful!
At New York Life, we strive to be the best every day, the same as you. Here are just a few of our recent recognitions:
- Ranked #69 on the Fortune 100 list, Fortune magazine, 2018
- Fortune magazine’s list of World’s Most Admired Companies in 2018.
- Top 70 Companies For Executive Women by the National Association for Female Executives (NAFE) for 2018.
- For the sixth year in a row, our company was named one of DiversityInc’s Top 50 Companies For Diversity for 2018, ranking 22nd on this prestigious list.
- Training magazine’s Training Top 125 ranking for 2018, a ranking of a company’s excellence in employer-sponsored training and development programs.
Take the first step to your future success.
New York Life Insurance Company EOE M/F/D/V/SO
1789387CV Exp. 9/17/2019
*Securities can only be offered by properly licensed Registered Representatives of NYLIFE Securities LLC (member FINRA/SIPC), a Licensed Insurance Agency
New York Life Insurance Company
Why Work Here?We are among the strongest and most respected financial companies in America today, consistently appearing on the Fortune 100 list. New York Life has earned the highest possible financial strength ratings currently awarded to any life insurer from the four major ratings agencies: Standard & Poor’s (AA+); A.M. Best (A++); Moody’s (Aaa); and Fitch (AAA).** For over 60 years we have led the way in the industry with the most US members of the Million Dollar Round Table, the standard of excellence for life insurance sales performance in the insurance and financial services industry. *Securities can only be offered by properly licensed Registered Representatives of NYLIFE Securities LLC (member FINRA/SIPC), a Licensed Insurance Agency
Great Culture, Diversity and inclusion, Great benefits, meaningful impact in the community, and Career opportunity for growth.