Fast Track to Management in Life Insurance, Health & Finance in ALL NJ
- Posted: over a month ago
- $80,000 to $115,000 Yearly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
FINANCIAL SALES PROFESSIONAL
- Create customized financial plans for each client based on his or her fluctuating financial needs.
- Gather financial information to accurately determine factors including financial status, financial goals and retirement needs
- Provide strategic recommendation for products, plans, investments, and other methods to help clients achieve financial goals.
- Our “Financial Sales Professionals” help clients identify and achieve their financial goals. New York Life and its affiliates are dedicated to prudent financial management, high quality products, and impeccable service.
Training, Support and Professional Development:
- New York Life offers a comprehensive three-year training program: which includes sponsorship for multiple financial licenses such: Life, Health, Variable (Series 6, 63) “not limited to apply for other licenses, full marketing support, as well as prospecting and technical assistance. New York Life’s mentoring program, will give you the opportunity to work with highly successful established Agents and managers in the company, who will assist you to develop a high-class clientele. New York Life provides the resources and ongoing support that you would expect from a Fortune 100 company, with the freedom and autonomy of running your own practice. “You will be in business for yourself - but never by yourself!!”.
- Life, Health and Series 6 & 63 preferred but not mandatory.
- Working knowledge of financial products, personal financial advisor or responsibilities is essential.
- Bilingual in Spanish and/or Portuguese is a Plus.
- Exemplary communication and relationship skills to support strong customer service for current and new clients.
- Facts: We are among the strongest and most respected financial companies in America today, ranking #65 on the 2017 Fortune 100 list. New York Life has earned the highest possible financial strength ratings currently awarded to any life insurer from the major ratings agencies such as Standard & Poor’s (AA+); A.M. Best (A++); Moody’s (Aaa); and Fitch (AAA). Source: Individual Third-Party Ratings Reports as of 6/27/17. For over 60 years we have led the way in the industry with the most US members of the Million Dollar Round Table, the standard of excellence for life insurance sales performance in the insurance and financial services industry.
Traits of Our Most Successful Sales professionals
- Passion to help people
- Attitude to success
- Our mission is to provide financial security and peace of mind through our financial products and services. By continuing to be a mutual company, we are uniquely aligned with our clients. By maintaining superior financial strength, we protect their future. By acting with integrity and humanity, we earn their trust and loyalty. Every decision we make; every action we take has one overriding purpose: To be here when our clients need us.
New York Life Insurance company & NY Life Securities
_*"Insure. Invest. Retire."* ®**_
Miguel A Rodriguez
Career Description: Financial Professionals help clients identify and achieve their financial goals. Through New York Life, Eagle Strategies and NYLIFE Securities, our Financial Professionals offer an array of financial products and services to help clients achieve their financial goals. New York Life and its affiliates are dedicated to prudent financial management, high-quality products and impeccable service. Financial strategies may include but are not limited to retirement planning, education funding, business planning, employee benefits, special needs planning, legacy and estate planning.
Training, Support and Professional Development: New York Life offers a comprehensive three-year training program, marketing support, as well as prospecting and technical assistance. Our programs give you the opportunity to work with highly successful, established agents and managers who assist you in developing a clientele. New York Life provides the resources and ongoing support you would expect from a Fortune 100 company.
You will be in business for yourself – but never by yourself.
Qualifications: We require motivated, entrepreneurial individuals who are willing to invest their time and energy into creating profitable and rewarding careers. The candidate we seek must possess uncompromising integrity and ability to communicate complex ideas. The candidate must also have the ability to successfully network and prospect for new clients, must have excellent communication skills and effective relationship management skills.
Facts: New York Life is among the strongest and most respected financial companies in the world. New York Life has received the highest financial strength ratings currently awarded to any U.S. life insurer by each of the four major rating companies: A.M. Best (A++), Standard & Poor’s (AA+), Moody’s Investors Service (Aaa), and Fitch (AAA)1. For 65 Consecutive years, we have led the Million Dollar Round Table with more members than any other insurance or financial institution in the world2. New York Life has been recognized as one of the “World’s Most Admired Companies” by Fortune Magazine for 20193.
Mission statement and values: Our Mission is to provide financial security and peace of mind through our insurance, annuity and investment solutions. We act with integrity and humanity in all our interactions with our policy owners, business partners, and one another. Grounded in both confidence and humility, we serve as stewards for the long term. We are here for good, reflecting both the permanence of New York Life and our commitment to do the right thing in business and society. Everything we do has one overriding purpose: to be there when our policy owners need us.
About New York Life
As a mutual company, we are accountable only to you. That means we are fully aligned with our policy owners, not with outside investors or Wall Street. This allows us to focus on delivering lifelong value to our customers. As a mutual company, with no investors or outside owners, New York Life is uniquely aligned with our clients’ interests and priorities. New York Life has been around for over 174 years of industry success. We are a Fortune 100 company and are ranked No. 71 on the Fortune 500 list in 2019. New York Life is the Largest Mutual Insurer in the U.S4. We have been in business since 1845, and we have a long and impressive track record of helping generations of Americans protect their families and attain their financial goals. That passion and commitment to protection have continued unabated for nearly two centuries. We’ve seen the nation evolve and events that have affected the lives of Americans: from the Civil War, to the 1906 San Francisco earthquake, to the 1929 stock market crash, to September 11, 2001, to Hurricane Katrina in 2005. What does this mean? It means that New York Life is resilient and able to thrive in all economic conditions. This means we’ll always be there for our policy owners, and for future generations.
*Registered Representatives are affiliated with NYLIFE Securities (member FINRA/SIPC), a Licensed Insurance Agency. Financial Advisors are affiliated with Eagle Strategies LLC, a Registered Investment Advisor. NYLIFE Securities and Eagle Strategies are New York Life companies.
1 New York Life has received the highest financial strength ratings currently awarded to any U.S. life insurer by Standard & Poor’s (AA+); A.M. Best (A++); Moody’s (Aaa); and Fitch (AAA). Source: Individual Third-Party Ratings Reports as of 7/30/18.
2 MDRT (Million Dollar Round Table) is recognized throughout the industry as the standard of excellence in life insurance sales performance. SOURCE: MDRT as of 7/1/2019
3 Based on Fortune Magazine ‘Worlds Most Admired Companies’ 2019 ranking: https://fortune.com/worlds-most-admired-companies/ To determine the best-regarded companies in 52 industries, Korn Ferry asked executives, directors, and analysts to rate enterprises in their own industry on nine criteria, from investment value and quality of management and products to social responsibility and ability to attract talent. A company’s score must rank in the top half of its industry survey to be listed.
4 Based on revenue as reported by “Fortune 500 ranked within Industries, Insurance: Life, Health (Mutual),” Fortune magazine, 6/1/19. For methodology, please see http://fortune.com/fortune500/.
New York Life Insurance Company is an equal opportunity employer M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/General Identity
New York Life is a Fortune 100 company with a long history of doing good. We have been in business for over 177 years, helping
generations of Americans protect their families and attain their financial goals. As a mutual company, we are accountable only
to our policyholders, not to Wall Street or outside investors. We are focused on long-term success for our clients.
Awards & Accolades...
We’re proud of our financial strength.4
• A++ Superior (A.M. Best)
• AAA Exceptionally Strong (Fitch)
• Aaa Exceptional (Moody’s)
• AA+ Very Strong (Standard & Poor’s)
We’re proud of our position in the industry.5
• Training Magazine 2021: Top Companies for Learning and Development
• Fortune Magazine 2021: New York Life ranks #1 in 2021 Fortune World’s Most Admired Companies list for
Insurance: Life and Health.6
• JD Power Award 2020: #1 in Best Annuity Provider category and #6 in Best Life Insurer rankings
We’re proud to be recognized by organizations that also value diversity.
• 2021 Forbes Best Employers for Diversity: New York Life ranks #82 out of the 500 companies recognized
• LATINA Style 2019: Company of the Year
• Forbes 2019: America’s Best Employers for Diversity
• Diversity Inc 2018: Top 50 Companies for Diversity
We’re proud of the help we’ve provided and continue to provide our clients.7
• 5,500,000+ lives Protected (includes all owners of individual life insurance and annuity policies)
• $5,200,000,000+ in living benefits awarded (includes life and annuity cash value accumulation and qualifying
policy dividends paid)
• $910,000,000+ lifetime annuity paid (includes all payouts on individual income annuity products)
• Over 29,000 professionals hired (includes company employees along with contracted financial professionals)
New York Life is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
1. Wealth Management and advisory services offered by Financial Advisors of Eagle Strategies LLC, a Registered Investment Adviser and a New York
2. As reflected by company data. Historical company data is provided for informational purposes only. Agent income is not guaranteed. Income is
dependent upon the sales of each agent. Individuals reflected sold at least one life insurance policy.
3. New York Life reserves the right to amend or terminate any benefit plans, in whole or in part, at any time.
4. New York Life Insurance Company continues to receive the highest financial strength ratings currently awarded to any life insurer in the U.S.
from all four major rating agencies. Source: Individual Third-Party Rating Reports: A.M. Best A++ (7/22/20), Fitch Ratings AAA (as of 12/10/20),
Moody’s Aaa (as of 1/6/21), and Standard & Poor’s AA+ (as of 10/14/20).
5. Full list of our awards is available here: https://www.newyorklife.com/newsroom/our-awards-and-recognition
6. Source: Fortune Magazine, 2021. Rankings are determined by a proprietary formula that weights nine criteria to create an overall score.
7. All figures reflect the consolidated results of New York Life Insurance Company and its domestic insurance subsidiaries including New York Life
New York Life Insurance Company
379 Thornall St 8th FL EdisonEdison, NJ
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at New York Life Insurance Company
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?